Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2017 19:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shenzhen - Huikang Sauna Centre #22

Nationality & Language: Mostly Mandarin, understands Cantonese
Number: 22
Face:  2.5/5 (Not pretty, but not ugly either.  Would not notice her on the street)
Body:  3/5 (smooth skin, small borderline B tits, but nice legs)
Skill: 3.5/5 (nice catbath, and good enough sucking skills.  Nothing of the 'wow' factor though)
Service: 4/5 (very friendly, chatty, and tries hard to please)
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 338 RMB + 10 RMB locker room tip for 70 minutes
Repeat: Yes, but with another girl

Alright, so I'm back and this time around I decide to give a BBBJ sauna a try since I haven't before.

I found an older post on this place from

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... ;highlight=shenzhen

and decided to hit this place up.  

I actually went to Gold Coast first for a back and thigh massage.  I didn't bother getting a release because the they charge way too much for it still.  On top of the standard tip and massage charge, the masseuses are asking for 200 - 250 RMB for a release.  Now they give awesome thigh massages and hand releases, but paying over 600 RMB in total (for 2 sessions, and tips all together) each time to get a hand release is just too much.  It was worth it the first couple of visits, but that boat has been sailed and tried.  So time to move on to better value packages.

Okay, the instructions to get here are in the other review.  Once you actually get the hotel, you go in, go left until you see the two elevators and head up to the 5th floor.  Once in, a guy at the front gives you a locker key and in you go. Standard locker room changing guys around to shove all your stuff in your locker.  I take a quick shower and then head straight up to the 6th floor to await a girl.

Since it was my first time here, and I knew no one, I let them choose the girl for me.

After a two minute wait in my room, in comes #22 and I lay on my front while she gives me a ten minute cat bath.  Then I turn over, and more licking on the front, followed by a ten minute blowjob and then I CIM.

I am really poofed after (blame jet lag), so for the rest of the session I ask for thigh massage on the couch in the room.  I *almost* get hard again, but alas LB was just not up for the job.

#22 has a little bit of baby fat on the tummy, but by no means is big.  No spinner neither, but I don't like girls who are too skinny anyways.

Sorry I don't have any photos of her.  I forgot to bring my other spare smartphone and don't want to use my main WeChat account to add these places and girls.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Alambar   19-1-2018 16:59  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
boyington   23-11-2017 19:49  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
whomer   7-11-2017 23:51  Acceptance  +1   thanks. Useful!
batman108   2-11-2017 02:21  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks