Karma 1341
Acceptance 185
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2017 00:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Urumqi] Adventurous, are you?

I was in Urumqi about a month ago before another survey trip across western Xinjiang.  Time to try and have some fun.  Seems a lot of classic places are closed.  I went back to an old favorite massage shop at the Hailongquan Hotel (海龙泉), called 2021.  Last time I was there, I was offered a sexy massage by a very pretty girl, which was much more than a standard oily HJ.  Much more of a body-to-body massage and better experience, approaching 900 RMB or so.  (It *is* Xinjiang.)  Anyway, on this trip I noticed that the massage place isn't in Dianping anymore.  I went over and rode the elevator up to the correct floor.  The palace was totally locked up with a notice on the door indicating that it's available for rent.  After a few minutes, while I was looking at my phone to come up with a better option, a guy came out to unlock the massage shop from the inside.  He asked me if I was looking for a massage and explained that most girls had lleft, but could still offer me a pretty girl for 1200 RMB (sex).  I said that I was only looking for the massage, but he replied that the massage girls have quit but the girls he had could "做爱“, make love.  I left because it wasn't what I was looking for, but those out in far western China looking for company should give it a shot.  There didn't seem to be better options available from what I could find during my brief survey.

Recent Ratings
SweetSteamBuns   19-12-2017 13:34  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   1-11-2017 21:36  Karma  +4   Thanks for the Xinjiang update

I am not a "bro", so please don't call me "bro", bro