Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2017 16:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lucky Spa TST, NEW GOLDMINE

Name: Zoe
Time & Date: Week of Oct 20th, 5PM
Joint: Lucky Spa, http://go141.com/en/A51762-TST-S ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Language: Mandarin.  I think she might understand Cantonese a little but she’s 100% PRC.
Face: 4.75/5 absolute stunner, gorgeous.
Body: 4/5 thin, tall, milky white soft skin, long legs, small A cups but youthful firmness.
Skill part 1: 1.5/5 See Below
Skill part 2: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Damage: $600 60 minutes
WIP: already have.

I tend to go on and on when I post, for those of you who want the quick version:

What Lucky Spa is: Rub & Tug place, but with very pretty girls, lots of choices of gorgeous women.   Mixed bag on service.  
What Lucky Spa IS NOT: It's not a K spa or a S.P.A type of place with upscale facilities, a high quality standard that is set and maintained.  English will be an issue at times.

Conclusion: I'm willing to roll the dice with mixed service because the girls are young, hot, friendly, did I mention Gorgeous?

Sometime last week I got pretty horny and decided to sneak out of work and look for a quick rub & tug.  Was tired of snooping around central at my favorite K Spa or S.P.A. my two regular joints.  Especially during the day, I’d have no excuse to be caught there, and plenty of people are walking, lunching, working around there, so it’s always risky.  I decided to take a walk to the dark side and venture off into TST.  I didn’t want to go crazy and spend serious $$$ on the Nuru place everyone goes to, but I think I saw someone’s post about Lucky Spa, and then on my phone I did a click to the link and this stunner of a girl, MCOT was there.  I sent a wechat, got a quick reply and they said ZOE was available.  There wasn’t any English but the wechat translations were pretty straight forward.

Now for a regular rub and tug place usually one of three things happen:

#1  The girl in the db ads is always busy and I get bait and switched.  
#2  The girl in the db ads is photo shopped, or was 20 years old picture, or clever use of angles or blocking out faces, so the girl in person is different than the enticing photo.
#3  I book the girl in photo, but her name and photo are BS and it’s a bait & switch.

Imagine my surprise when I show up and they KNEW I had a booking (YAY), and they did keep Zoe for me, AND ZOE’s photos were 100% authentic!  WOOHOO!  Triple win!

The place is nothing to get excited about, a bunch of small rooms, super tiny shower, moderate clean, not the upscale of a K. spa or S.P.A. none of that fancy stuff (this place the wallpaper is peeling off, one day the light wasn't working, there's no mood lighting, no music, no candlelight etc.) more a regular rub & tug, HOWEVER, separating it from your usual R&T, is the quality of the girls!  There were some good looking ladies on the couch!  I didn’t have my glasses on, and I don’t like to stare when I’m already with a girl, but in my .78 second glance I saw a couple pairs of big tits, lots of legs, and a couple pretty faces.

Also, it’s a bit busy, I’ve been three times, and there’s a couple local guys there, they are onto this place, and some of the guys are busy waiting in that tiny lobby.

Back to my session

Zoe is fucking beautiful.  She is young, pretty face, long pretty hair, super tight flat body, long legs, milky white skin, spotless clear skin and soft as silk.   First time I saw her she was wearing daisy duke short shorts and an alluring top showing off her gorgeous flat stomach and belly button.  Second time I saw her she wore a super tight black mini skirt.  Just a gorgeous hot young woman.

Now onto the massage:

Guys, you are not going to see Zoe for a massage.  Man, it’s kinda bad.  She has zero pressure, like almost none.  She seems like she’s trying, she just sucks at giving a massage, she’s a gentle pretty girl, she just doesn’t have that massage strength.  She has about a 5 minute routine she does, and then repeats it over and over again for 30 minutes.  Another bad thing, she’s a phone watcher.  Not horrible, but she will check her phone a few times.  And it’s bad, like the massage becomes one handed and the other hand is barely rubbing you.  

She could not generate ANY pressure, not even with her elbows, but I’ll give her a little credit the 2nd time I saw her she used her knees and was able to get a little deeper.

It’s a dry massage all the way.  Now, why would I put up with such a crappy massage?

Because most of the time Zoe sat on my bum, and I could feel her soft, long, silky beautiful thighs rubbing up and along my backside.   Just feeling her slip her long legs from one side to the next, and then on me, and then the other side.  Ugh.  Wow.  Other time she lets her long beautiful hair fall on my shoulders and around my back.

On Flip we are 30 minutes in, and she does a tiny bit of cat bath, at my request she pulls the top down and allows me to play with her small A cup breasts which have a nice firmness bounce a true sign of youth.  She breaks out the oil and gets to work immediately.  She doesn’t tease and play much, she kinda gets into finish mode pretty quickly, and within a few moans and lifting her thighs onto mine, it doesn’t take much for me to …

I shower and we still have a good 15 minutes.  She offers a head massage.  And actually I found her head massage to be the most sensual part of the entire encounter.  I close my eyes and she drops her face close to mine, I can feel her warm breath against my cheeks and she smells wonderful as her soft hair tickles my face.

She gave a few pecks here and there.  

I did a 2nd visit with her a few days later, and it was very similar, except this time it seemed she had a customer before me, and again after me.  I think she’s a busy girl.

She was friendly throughout the experience, nice hugs, soft kisses on the cheeks.  The second time I tried to wechat and explain if she will do a body to body massage but neither the lucky spa wechat girl knew what I was saying, nor did she, even when asking via wechat.  It’s OK.  Still a good experience.

So guys, there are some drawbacks here I’ve mentioned, but if you want to lie next to a gorgeous girl, have her hands all over LB, this is the place to go.  Don’t expect a great massage, and don’t watch the clock on why she finishes early, if those are important points, you will be disappointed.  

I’m probably not going to repeat right away.  Been there twice, but definitely keeping this one in the black diary.  There are some other pretty girls there, but I think she’s the most gorgeous.  She said she has been in hk only a few weeks.  I recommend an advance booking, I think she’s going to be quite busy.  I don’t mind a R&T format as much when the girl is that hot.

(Edit Oct 30th, I wrote this a few days ago and didn't post it yet, she is out now but should be back in a week, I think she's one week on, one week off.  I went a 3rd time but saw a different girl, will post soon, she was also very pretty and much better massage, stay tuned!!).

[ Last edited by  mchk at 30-10-2017 16:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
whatsnext   29-11-2017 06:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
David.youngson   23-11-2017 13:32  Karma  +2   
Chasem   16-11-2017 17:04  Karma  +3   Excellent
orangerange   14-11-2017 20:32  Karma  +4   Thanks!
blast77   2-11-2017 14:16  Karma  +6   Cutie
doghead   2-11-2017 02:46  Karma  +3   Young, gorgeous, and only $600 for R&T...that is a very good value. Thanks for the find.
ramont   1-11-2017 18:30  Karma  +6   thanks
56kicks   1-11-2017 01:47  Karma  +3   
cknc31   31-10-2017 16:46  Karma  +3   
david_r1   31-10-2017 16:01  Karma  +1   Glad u had a great time. Looks like their $400/ hr grand opening offer is over! : (
Mike747   31-10-2017 13:17  Karma  +3   Excellent
batman108   30-10-2017 23:50  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   30-10-2017 23:37  Karma  +4   Very cute!
randomswells   30-10-2017 21:52  Acceptance  +1   
professuser   30-10-2017 21:51  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   30-10-2017 21:31  Karma  +4   Welcome to the RBS fan club! That joint, just across the street, used to be my go-to place. It shares girls with Lucky
CheeseIsGood   30-10-2017 19:49  Karma  +3   
hornyllama90
Nookie Newbie

UID 216053
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2017 21:25  Profile P.M. 
Amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!

woww amazing thanks so much for sharing. No other just service just r & t?
Dbgor
Nookie Newbie

UID 219364
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2017 23:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mchk's post

Thanks ching sharing.
This girl is very pretty. I hope she is back this week.

Recent Ratings
Mister   31-10-2017 08:55  Acceptance  -1   Use Rating for brief comments
david_r1
Lustful Lord

UID 36288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 83
Karma 544
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-10-2017 16:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hornyllama90's post

I actually wrote about this place a last month. They offer more than just R&T but i really wouldn't recommend it. Maybe it was just that one girl but she told me saran wrap is the norm there. Check out my report from last time here.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 2899&highlight=

Recent Ratings
mchk   1-11-2017 19:18  Acceptance  +2   Thx, the address is different, and different pics. Weird 2 different lucky spas in the same area.
Mister   31-10-2017 19:46  Karma  +2   Not the same joint. This is the "big" Lucky Spa. Some girls offer "environmentally friendly" service (no disposable ...
j10k
Musky Member

UID 47695
Digest Posts 0
Credits 122
Posts 8
Karma 122
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-7-2010
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2017 09:32  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the great report.  

Just wanted to share some info.  This Lucky Spa used to be the Princess Spa and I visited a couple of times.  About four months ago, they suddenly closed for a couple of weeks, and then reopened as this Lucky Spa.  

I haven't gone back yet.  I don't know if it was raided.  Looking at the photos though, seems it wasn't closed due to renovation.

Recent Ratings
mchk   1-11-2017 19:13  Acceptance  +2   Definitely not renovated, place is a bit worn, I just tell them to keep the lights low.
j10k
Musky Member

UID 47695
Digest Posts 0
Credits 122
Posts 8
Karma 122
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-7-2010
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2017 13:48  Profile P.M. 
Could this girl Zoe at Lucky be the same girl I just wrote about (BaoBao at Youngspa)?  The report has a photo from the My Album section of Youngspa's 141 page.  They look awfully similar to me (adjusting for the cosmetics)

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Recent Ratings
mchk   14-11-2017 20:10  Karma  +1   That is her!
Mister   3-11-2017 15:26  Karma  +1   Looks like it. These girls move around and are sometimes cross-listed. Maybe all the spas are run by a few syndicates
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-11-2017 20:18  Profile P.M. 
I saw her again, she's in town for a week.

This time I legit needed a good massage, my back was crazy tight.  I specifically requested her to get deeper, i wechatted her beforehand and then again in person told her I really needed a good back massage.

I guess the 3rd time is a charm.  I was contemplating where to go, and for some reason when I contacted Lucky Spa, they said Zoe is back.

Things that were different this time:

#1) No clock watching, no phone watching.  She gave 100% time to me.
#2) She actually gave significant pressure.  She used her elbows and knees, and my knots were crunching away.  She even did a stepping routine.  I'm kinda shocked she actually has it in her!  Her previous massages were so pathetic.

This was a completely different experience then her first 2 massages which were fairly weak before.  She also added a few

No dfk, but still it was cute.  

She was giving me a lot more long hugs this time around.  Sweet girl.  

All in all, plenty of other girls give better part 1 and part 2, but I just think she's got a pretty face, and she's long and lean, I love her flat tight stomach, you could bounce a $1 coin off that stomach.    I enjoy her long hair and sweet smell.  

[ Last edited by  mchk at 14-11-2017 20:22 ]
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2017 16:16  Profile P.M. 
Had a chance to also visit Zoe yesterday and agree with OP.  Hot, young babe here, with beautiful smooth skin.  I actually liked her massage.  Lots of pecks and hugs.  HJ and release was meh.. but pretty decent GFE overall.

Recent Ratings
mchk   17-11-2017 13:17  Acceptance  +6   Glad you enjoyed!!
Stonecold   15-11-2017 23:16  Karma  +1