Rainbow (formally Ling Ling)

Date & Time of Session: 30 October 2017
Name:  Ling Ling
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22938-WC-Massage-rainbow.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks some English
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5 (heavy rack)
Skill: 2/5
Service: 4/5 (+1 for being accommodating -2 for hygeine)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 500 1 hr
Repeat: Not really

I used to see Rainbow (aka Ling Ling) for massage and extras. She's definitely an "auntie experience" but always picks up and is available. She's been getting bigger over the years although has a pleasant face. As reported previously, the more you visit her the more accommodative she gets.

I had booked her for a massage which was average. A little too repetitive for my liking and not enough long strokes with oil. Too much lazy kneading which I find irritating and slightly painful after a while.

About half way in she asked me to roll over and immediately went to work on LB. Wasn't really in the mood as I'd had a session the previous day so it wasn't really working. She felt kind of badly about that and so went down for an impromptu BBBJ, which got the juices flowing I asked her to get undressed and to get into a 69 position so I could play with her pussy. After a bit of clit play I went inside with progressively more fingers. Stopped at four when Rainbow suggested that was enough.

When I withdrew my fingers the smell wasn't that great. Rainbow needs to work on her hygiene.

Went and washed my hands and asked her to lie down on the massage table where I proceeded to blow on her tits and neck while she played with herself.

Would only repeat if really horny and her hygiene improves.

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   31-10-2017 00:34  Karma  +3   
batman108   30-10-2017 23:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks