Subject: First HG, bad experience... Avoid!
Shuriken
Nookie Newbie

UID 102796
Digest Posts 0
Credits 56
Posts 14
Karma 54
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-2-2013
Location Seoul
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2017 14:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First HG, bad experience... Avoid!

Date: 24 October 10pm
Name: Yue Xia Dao Chan
Agent: NY
Link: http://go141.com/en/A63028-TST-H ... f=My+sisters+column
Body: 4,5/5
Face: 4,5
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 1/5 (BBBJ in shower was quite nice)
Time: 45 min
Damage: 500 (normal price was 1000, bur please read report)
Repeat: Agent maybe. Girl definitely not

So this is my first time trying a HG. Have been surfing on this site for a while now, but I don’t come to HK enough to be able to try all the possible stuff so far.

Anyway, So this girl… I contacted the agent through Wechat and reservation was quite easy. Told me to text again once I have arrived at the hotel and he would send me the room number.

Got the room and in I went. The pictures on the page looks 95% similar to the real deal: Small body, cute face and very nice B-cup boobs... I couldn’t stop staring at them. She asked if she was ok, and of course I said yes :-).

We started showering together, where she washed LB very thoroughly and by the end of that, she gave me a very nice BBBJ for a few minutes. She does already complains about the size of LB before the BJ, but  I ignored that...  I’m the one paying here after all, haha

On to the bed and she continued the BJ for half a minute before she started complaining again, how LB wouldn’t fit in and that it might hurt her. Ever had an experience where “complaining” was done with a playful smile and in such a fun & flirty way that it still acceptable? Well, this was completely the opposite. I could tell from here expression, her intonation and her continuous nagging that she was serious about it… And I am not even that “big”. At best, I would say I’m just average... but perhaps it was already late in the evening and she has had a bad day? I decided to convince her and to try it and just go with it.

Started in mish where she was idd quite tight, but not as tight as I thought after all her complaining (my exs were both tighter, lol) and she was already making faces and noises about it being painful and when I got her in doggy, all of a sudden she stopped, got me out and did some kind of handmotion that she doesnt want to continue and proposed to just jerk me off. 

What the hell?? We only had sex for less than 5 minutes and I was in the room for in total not even 20 minutes... Used translator on phone to tell her that  time wasnt up yet but she started yelling that I cant go in anymore and did some more nagging in mandarin and some more hand motioning. Took out translator again and said that we could take a rest for a few minutes and than continue (yes, just like this, I wasnt even demanding or commanding, just proposing in a friendly way). Nope, she shook her head and started nagging again, then started playing games on her phone!

That was it for me! I contact the agency, told her about the situation and agent told me that she would contact the girl to see what was going on from her side. Three minutes later, phone call from agent: Same story there. I asked her what I should do now since half of the time wasn't even over yet. She told me that another person would call me to see what could be done. 

Waited for another 20 minutes!! During this time I tried to make conversation with the girl but she just blantly ignored everything I did or said... Oh dear... 

Finally got the call and the new person told me that I need to pay 500 instead of 1000 because I did stay for over 45 minutes in the room. Yeah, but only 20 minutes of "pleasure" and the other 25 minutes were just waiting for phonecalls! Ugh, I was already in a bad mood because of this situation and told him that I could accept it and just want to get over this asap, but also mentioned that I wasn't happy at all about the entire situation and explained everything from my side again. He apologized very thoroughly for the bad experience and told me that he will do his best to not make this happen again. Even said that they have many other beautiful girls he could suggest, lol. So thumbs up there!

At the end, left 500 at her desk and left the room.

Conclusion: I don’t know what the deal was with this girl, but don`t let her looks deceive you! Unless you really have a micro dick, I’d say avoid her. I do think she is doing this job for a while already since she was very robotic and mechanical from the very start, without even decent eye contact or any GFE at all. As for the agency, I think they did their best they could to compensate it for me. I might contact them again if I want to try another HG, but definitely not this one. Damn, after all this writing, I'm not even sure if I would ever try another HG again at all...

[ Last edited by  Shuriken at 29-10-2017 15:44 ]

Recent Ratings
1673582736tgdw9   5-11-2017 08:12  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   30-10-2017 19:12  Karma  +10   sorry bro
Siliconfan   29-10-2017 16:24  Acceptance  +1   The girls tell me I'm on the large side. Once I've paid I need to cum in m outh or pussy, can imagine frustration of b ...
Thomas9394
Nookie Newbie

UID 136127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22
Posts 25
Karma 22
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-11-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2017 16:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry to hear that your bad experience  with this girl, I saw quiet a lot of good comments in Chinese forum about the girl. May be you have relly huge size of big brother.