Registered 27-10-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2017 15:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First HK punt! (leann w/ link)

Thread Subject:  First HK punt!
Date & Time of Session:  10/27 ~noon
Name:  Leann
Link: http://go141.com/en/A35169-SW-Ma ... ?ref=Search(region)
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Mandarin - "Key word" english
Face: 4/5 she has that cute MILF look with the glasses on
Body:  2/5 Definitely E cups as advertised but a bit rough
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5 (I really was hoping for more to make up for looks, if you have any recc's for good PSE WG's let me know)
Price & Session Length:  800~1hr full service
Repeat: No (but i'm biased bc i don't believe in repeats, too many WG's out there)

This was an average, yet good first punt in HK, it's like i came in second and chasing first place now...time to find the ultimate punt

Location is a short jog from the apartment I'm staying at, since its 9 floors i figured there had to be a girl from 141 that looks decent available before the busier weekend.
Got all they way down to 3f from 9th, must have been a busy day because there were a lot of occupado signs up. Was glued to my phone when something was open to check if it was on 141. I'm not quite confident enough to try a non-listed WG yet, and i think its important to support the girls/community that use these kind of sites anyhow. Found Leann, she looked cute enough from the ad I could see on my smartphone screen. While i'm writing this review on the PC now, I can see that I should have pinch zoomed 2x-3x to make sure. BUT to be fair she has honest photos up, and I am truly happy my money went to her for that reason alone.

Greeted at the door, she was sweet and quaint. We agreed on the full service and went to undress/shower. She was a bit stand off-ish and stiff pre and post-deed shower, but it was nice to not be smothered with some forced GFE act. Moved on to the cat massage, she wrapped a tissue around my junk before i laid down (is that normal?) yea and cat massage...enough said. Rolled over and as she massaged my arms I went in for foreplay, she moved to LB with hands and eventually to CBJ (which i DO prefer, safety first) and she was quite good even with a condom on, thank god bc I was at attention now and pulled her to mount. She proceeded to wipe her mouth with a tissue ( I can't imagine condoms taste good) and went to work riding. From her hips down there is no thickness, but she's a thick girl from the hips up, just a pooch kind of moving around while she was riding (maybe had a kid or two?). Surprisingly tight, manicured runway strip with medium/long length. She tried to kiss while riding but I'm not really into that for some reason today, and she was doing that weird tongue blender thing in a circle repeatedly with tight lips so yea I could tell she wasnt into it either but props for going for it   Cowgirl, missionary, doggy, back to cowgirl. She looked really good in the mirror in doggy, especially with the size of her tits, and she was kind of sliding her hips to the side occasionally so i couldn't get all the way in it, but when i was hitting the top that was really something. Also she's quite flexible in missionary and because shes already short it was fun being on top. she dismounted and started shaking/pointing at LB, i think she was asking if i busted already or saying it was time to finish up, so i got her back on top and pushed her hips into mine until

Shower, quaint giggles and smiles to keep it cordial. Put everything back on and got out bc I kind of felt like she was working more than enjoying or playing along, I get it. Hug kiss and out the door.

Side note: she kept spitting into or wiping her mouth with tissues at random times, i'm not sure why. I can imagine if I was a WG i'd have some habits but, right in the middle of doggy for example she just reached over for a tissue and started wiping her mouth, kind of odd.

Like i said, good first experience, i have the weekend in HK then back to Tokyo. I am a bit spoiled from the preimium soapland services maybe but, HK wg's are a fraction of the price so I hope i don't come off as a douche, just being real on the review here. All in all she's a super sweet girl and a clean professional not unworthy of a punt. Need to find a better PSE tomorrow, only got the weekend in HK!

Recent Ratings
Mister$88   4-11-2017 19:10  Acceptance  +1   
Macau81   3-11-2017 19:54  Karma  +5   
2020   3-11-2017 16:53  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - good post and thanks for sharing.
batman108   3-11-2017 12:46  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
quartz13579   3-11-2017 12:33  Karma  +4   
Siliconfan   29-10-2017 16:27  Acceptance  +1   Favorable. Tits look good. Firm or saggy?
Freelancer   29-10-2017 03:07  Karma  +4   Favorable
JJJ37   29-10-2017 01:27  Karma  +4   
blast77   27-10-2017 22:37  Karma  +6   Excellent
Mister   27-10-2017 21:01  Karma  +4   Vivid maiden report. Good punt
aurufc   27-10-2017 17:22  Karma  +3   Good 1st report. For PSE, try Lily in same building and book Queen service
Uniqkrs
Nookie Newbie

UID 117394
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 2
Karma 10
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-5-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2017 11:00  Profile P.M.