Name: don't remember  
Nationality & Language:  Thai, with a bit of English
Face:  5/10
Body:  5/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: BBBJ with CIM
GFE: 0/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 500 bahts for BJ, 300 bahts for room, plus tips and a ladydrink
Repeat: Yes, but with different provider

Visited Pattaya with a friend for a few days in late Sept. I've always heard about these BJ bars but never tried them, so I figured since I have some time in the afternoon, why not visit Le Poste. Google it if you don't know where it is, it's close to LK Metro, where things are a bit cheaper than Walking St or Soi 6. Got there around 12, and saw the place don't open until 1:30pm.

Fuck, so I have to wait another 90 minutes before I can drain my balls?!?!

Oh well, not much I can do, so I walked back to Soi Buakhao, found a bar, sat down with a beer and watched the crazy world of Pattay went by. Probably a wise choice since I drank 1L of beer before it's time to head back to Le Poste bar.

From the outside, Le Poste bar is not very conspicuous, except for its blue and yellow exterior. If I had just walked past it not knowing, I wouldn't know it's a BJ bar since there are not a single girl sitting outside enticing clients. Went up and rang the doorbell, and the what I assumed is the Mamasan opened the door to let me in. I guess that's one way for them to weed out undesirable clients?

Went into this dimly lit room with a bar, and I was immediately greeted by 10 girls all in white lab coats that only end at their asses. Ordered my drink at the bar and girls started to come talk to me. Wasn't sure who to talk to until I saw someone my taste and waved her over. Bought her a ladydrink and she immediately disrobed, revealing that she was wearing only panties .

Got a good grab of her ass and tits, nice . Then asked her for price, $300 bahts for room, $500 bahts for BJ and $1000 for FS. Since I'm
here in Le Poste for one thing only, I went for the BJ option. I was promptly led to the back of the bar where there were 2 stalls with curtains. She wiped me down and started with a BBBJ, probably the sloppiest I have ever had. Now here's where the 1L of beer came back and fit into the story. I was a little buzzed so I don't have a lot of sensation down there, but it made my usual 2 min BJ lasted a full 20 minutes of non-stop BJ. I don't think it's an easy task to give 20 min of BJ, but she was a trooper, pausing occasionally just to change it up. After 20 minutes of BJ I finally unloaded inside of her mouth, and here's where herand the bar stood out, she didn't flinch at all! As I continued to into her mouth, she just took it all like a champ. Finally after I'm done, she spit it out into a napkin and went to clean up, while I just laid there trying to regain my composure. She came back, cleaned me up and it was time for me to head out the door. I gave her $100 bahts tips for her effort.

As I was about to leave, 3 customers walked in and they were just talking about how special this bar is. Since I'm all drained and don't really want to stick around, I asked the Mamasan to open the door for me to leave.

I will definitely return here when I'm back in Pattaya next time, and I'd recommend bros to visit this bar. The girls aren't all stunners, but their service should more than make up for it.

Recent Ratings
Mlod   6-12-2022 08:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Puto   2-11-2017 01:29  Acceptance  +1   I’ll visit this place soon
waldo   30-10-2017 09:37  Karma  +5   Been there ... Done that.
JJJ37   29-10-2017 01:18  Karma  +5