Face: 3.75/5
Body: 5/5 (tits galore)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4.5/5 (CBJ and CG too short)
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price: $800
Repeat: Yes

Had a huge craving for a Ruskie after seeing a busty blonde (along with her sideboob) at the local supermarket . I'm glad to say that my third had been quenched

I have to say she wasn't exactly MCOT at first glance, but she has the look that kind of grows on you as you stare at her more. The choker she wore helped too . I walked into the room with a very welcoming and chatty personality, which really uplifted the mood for me. Gave my donation upfront and then showered alone. When I got out, I had the pleasure of viewing a big-titted blonde lying nude on the bed, waiting for me. As I laid down, she told me to "relax", and then started kissing my neck and body passionately. She then proceeded to give some attention to my balls. All of this whilst she had her ass facing me (no DATY though). She then skilfully capped me with her mouth and started CBJ. Her body position made it very easy to fondle her huge tits.

Her CBJ, although very good especially with her body position, was pretty short (just a few mins). Next was CG, which was fantastic, but again... too short for my liking But I didn't mind too much as I was able to pound her and look at the mirror on the left during doggy. Definitely wank-bank material. Did that for a good amount of time and then flipped her over to   in missionary. She didn't mind me kissing her neck and tits, but no LFK - and that was also because I didn't try it.

All-in-all, I would repeat as I was made to feel very personal with her (chatted after the deed). GFE points here No clock-watching too. I think she's got a few more 1 or 2 days here before she's gone.

Recent Ratings
1673582736tgdw9   5-11-2017 08:08  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   10-10-2017 06:02  Karma  +4   
CibabaanE   10-10-2017 05:18  Acceptance  +1   too bad no FK
Yourguytonite   10-10-2017 03:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
TedCruz   10-10-2017 02:39  Acceptance  +1   Where is FB?