Reading Access 10
Registered 8-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2017 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Poseidon

Thread Subject:  [Bangkok] Poseidon
Date & Time of Session:  Sept 22nd, 7.30pm
Name:  #123 Mayuri (or something similiar)
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Thai - basic english
Face: 4.5/5
Body:  5/5 (C-Cups for those wondering and BEST ASS I experienced in Thailand) Also.. she is quite tiny probably only 130cm tall
Skill: 4/5 (BJ was lacking suction, but everything else was )
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2800baht for 90mins (includes tips)
Repeat: Yes

This was an amazing amazing punt.

Arrived at Poseidon at 7.30pm after being stuck in traffic for an hour. A papasan ushered me to the ground level fishbowl display... i was considering going upstairs to the where the "model class" girls were, but there was a lot of variety (30+ girls) downstairs so I took a seat and ordered a beer. Took my time looking at all the girls and made eye contact with a fair few of them and quite a few of them were smoking hot!

Eventually settled on #123 (definitely MCOT), I asked her name, which i couldn't really pronounce and she sat with me while i finished my beer before heading upstairs. Once in the room she started filling up
the hot tub and asked me to lay on the bed for a massage - clothes on, which i obliged. After about 10mins, i told her to lie down so that i could return the favour, which really surprised her! After 10 minutes of this she slowly sat up and unhooked her bra, and became with some LFK as she slowly undressed me and led me to the now full tub. Once in the tub, it was a quick soap wash followed by a WBBBJ in the tub and a really sensual boob-job. Her boobs were not too small and not too big.. LB fit PERFECTLY in between those sweet mounds
I nearly completely lost control right then and there - i was actually considering just busting and paying for a 2nd shot... but decided against it.

We hopped out and dried each other off before moving to the bed where she continued with a CBJ which unfortunately was lacking suction, but in hind sight this was a good thing as it allowed me to cool down a bit and get myself back under control.   We started off in missionary and as I was getting close again, we switched to CG, which was were she SHONE... she bounced up and down furiously and was moaning quite a bit! Again as i was approaching we switched again.. this time i picked her up and we had a go up against the wall. She was quite petite and light so it was lots of fun! I was getting tired and definitely losing control was this, but i really wanted to try doggy with that ASS! However.. she had other plans, she wanted another go at CG so i let her jump on again... she got REALLY loud here and either she didn't hear me tell her to slow down as i was getting close again or she didn't care and kept bouncing up and down and i couldn't hold it anymore.... Funnily, I don't think she realised i came and was still having the time of her life on top of me. When she realised she began apologising! lol

She didnt' check her clock/watch/phone once, but instead cleaned up a bit and told me to lie down again for another massage... which probably last 20mins.. I was very very content and satisfied at this point The phone rang which i assume was the warning for time.. headed downstairs and kissed her goodbye before heading back into town for some dinner! All in all a very awesome experience and would definitely return!

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   10-10-2017 14:08  Karma  +3   2800 really? I was expecting more in BKK, gotta try it myself next time.
blast77   10-10-2017 06:04  Karma  +5   
JJJ37   9-10-2017 23:19  Karma  +5