Karma 1592
Acceptance 250
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2017 11:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beijing trips last month, Sophie's, Wonderful, SA

Hey fellow punters, a few Beijing reports to catch you guys up on - One at the beginning of Sep and one just recently over the holidays. Been a slow month in Shanghai for reasons we all know, so was glad to take a couple short trips to Beijing. Three reports here in one post so sorry for the length! One from Sophie's, one from Wonderful Massage and one pick up from SA. I didn't get permission to share the contact from SA so please don't ask, Sophie's and Wondeful, we all know how to get in touch already.

Beijing Trip 1
Date & Time of Session:  Sep 8, 2017
Name:  Claire (Sophie's Massage)
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5 decent massage and bbbj
Service: 4/5 very professional
GFE: 3/5 some light kissing, DATY
Price & Session Length: 900RMB 60 min + 100RMB taxi
Repeat: Probably not

After a day of meetings, was feeling a bit lazy so wanted to find some room service to my hotel. Originally wanted to book Beijing Grace but didn't get a reply from her until the next day, so sent a msg to Sophie via wechat and decided on Claire for a 60 min B2B with bbbj. Took a while for Claire to arrive as it was Friday evening rush hour but when she did, picked her up from the lobby and took her to my room. Very professional girl, looks definitely older than in the pics sent by Sophie but still very acceptable. She has a scar on one of her breasts and she explained she was just coming back from a break where she had an operation to get a mass removed from there.

Anyway, we both striped down and she began with a surprisingly decent massage. Not too much pressure and not too light, just the way I like it. She massaged everything from head, shoulders, to arms and fingers to legs and toes, felt really nice and relaxing. After a while of that, she began the B2B part, could feel her perky nipples on my back as she teased LB from behind. Heavy breathing on my neck which was nice as well. Wasn't longed before I flipped over and she started rubbing her breasts against LB for a short titty fuck. My hands were roaming all over her body and allowed a finger or two inside LS. She then started with the BBBJ, very wet, no teeth and good suction. DATY was on the menu and turned her around for some 69. No odor and tasted very clean. Ended with me laying her down on the bed with her head hanging over the edge and me standing over her and face fucking her. Told her I was about to cum and she positioned herself where I blew my load over her tits and neck while she was sucking on my balls. FS was offered during the session but didn't partake. All in all, very general experience that I was happy with. Damage was 900 + 100 for taxi.

Beijing Trip 2
Date & Time of Session: Oct 3, 2017
Name: Summer (Wonderful Massage)
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5 very standard service
Price & Session Length: 900 RMB 60 min
Repeat: Not likely

Date & Time of Session: Oct 4, 2017
Name: Danielle
Nationality & Language: South American - English
Face: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1500 RMB, whole night, 3 shots
Repeat: Definitely

Didn't have any plans for the holidays so decided to head up to Beijing for a few days. Took the high speed from Shanghai and used the time to search out some possible options on SA during the trip. Didn't really find any suitable ones after filtering out the usual ones asking for 5k to 10k a night. Arrived in Beijing in the evening and after checking into the hotel, went out with a few friends to the new JingA location in Xingfucun. After a good meal and some beers, was about to head back when I remembered that Wonderful massage was nearby. They moved to International Wonderland which was just down the street from where I was. So msg them and got a reply with some new girls that just started with them. Booked Summer and was there in 10 min. Their new location I didn't find as nice as their old one which was just across the street but probably cause International Wonderland has cheaper rent. Met by summer, cute face, decent size B or C cups, and accurate pic. Showered alone first and asked for the 60 min B2B with bbbj. Experience was very similar to Claire from Sophie's, however no DATY. Just a nice massage, with some teasing during the B2B part. I was a little drunk from the 7.2% ales at JingA so I didn't really initiate any further action so YMMV. I was just happy to lay there, enjoyed the massage, hands feeling up her body and enjoy the decent bj. Technique was quite nice, but a little light on the suction. Had to force her to good deeper and suck harder but she was very a good sport and compliant. Finally finished CIM, which she spit out immediately into kleenex. She ran out to the bathroom to clean up and came back and gave me a nice shoulder massage while I was dressing. Didn't opt for a shower again as I was heading back to the hotel. Damage was 900 rmb.

After a good sleep in the hotel, woke up the next day to a ton of messages on SA, replies from some of the ones I msg the day before and a few new ones that just saw my profile. Went out for lunch and most of the day hanging with some friends and got back to the hotel after dinner. Msg a few prospects back during the day and finally settled on a cute 20 year old student that agreed to 1500 for the night. She said she was out with friends but would be free later that night. Finally at around 11:30 she msg me saying she was free and if I could call her a cab to my hotel. Used DiDi to send a car to pick her up from BLCU and she was at my hotel in Guomao within 30 mins. Picked her up in the lobby and was definitely surprised when she spoke to me in really good English with a Spanish accent (I thought she was Chinese from the pics). Anyway, back in the room, made her a drink from the minibar and she explained she was actually from Chile but her grandfather was Chinese. We talked a bit more and learned she was in China studying Chinese and had only been in Beijing for about 6 months. Started making out on the couch in the room which led to our clothes coming off and making our way into the bed. From there, a great bbbj, 69 and definitely a very good GFE feeling. Popped on a dome and first round started with cowgirl and finished in missionary. After, drew a nice bath to clean up and sat in the tub with her making out and just talking. Very nice and fun girl, told me her roommate is Korean and they've "experimented" with each other but only kissed a few times (Might have to try and arrange a 3-some next time ). Anyway, in the bath LB got excited again and she started on another bbbj. Was so ready to fuck her again so we dried off and went back the bed. Put on another dome and round 2 started with missionary with her on the bed and me standing, then flipped her over for some doggy. Finally, I laid her on her back on the bed, kneel over her face to finish with a bbbj. Was such a sexy sight looking down at her with her whispering for me to cum in her mouth while she played with herself. Didn't last long and blew my load in her mouth and over her face. Fell asleep at that time as it was already 3 am and I was dead tired. We had another round in the morning around 8 am and she was on her way after that. Called her another taxi from DiDi to take her back to her uni. Very good SA experience and will definitely be seeing her again when I'm back in Beijing.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
dirk69   4-12-2017 05:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report. Will have to check out SA in China now.
RunForrestRun04   11-11-2017 15:34  Acceptance  +1   
modified123   5-11-2017 05:05  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing.
aznsensation22   29-10-2017 22:49  Acceptance  +1   can u share Danielle's info?
eliotrosewater1   28-10-2017 20:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - thanks for detailing your excursion. I can't wait to visit Disney and check out their rides :)
batman108   28-10-2017 01:13  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
swarley_stinson   28-10-2017 00:28  Karma  +3   Nice report! Any chance you could share Danielle's contact info?
triptix   10-10-2017 15:40  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   10-10-2017 06:00  Karma  +6   Good work
bohica   10-10-2017 02:21  Karma  +4   Very Favorable
LeoCan   9-10-2017 16:17  Karma  +6   
cknc31   9-10-2017 14:57  Karma  +3   I think SA is seeking arrangement?
zorkelias   9-10-2017 11:44  Acceptance  +1   thanks! wondering, what is SA?
stugotz
Kinky King

UID 167923
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1605
Posts 54
Karma 1592
Acceptance 250
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2017 01:13  Profile P.M. 
Yup, SA is seekingarrangements.com
Tomrobbin
Nookie Newbie

UID 103045
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 22
Karma 17
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2017 03:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 stugotz's post

Thanks my friend for the brilliant and detailed report. I had Claire (Sophie's Massage) in Summer 2016! She was very GFE but a little bit too shy for my kind. I want to infom the Claire's pussy is definitly a outie one with big inner labia pussylips! Not a very big one. Also dark! Hopefully more guy will start now informing about girls lips of vagina. Thanks