Nationality & Language: Chinese, minimal english
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5 a bit to short for me
Skill:  3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE:  2/5 playful but
PSE:  2/5 for her funny sounds.
Price & Session Length:  1600 HKD 90 min
Repeat: Not in the near future but eventually.

Couldn't read the post in the Sauna forum due to my reading access so here's one from my experience today.

This was the second time I visited Nuru Spa in TST as something different from everyday punting. Still not sure if it's a hit or a miss but somehow I am drawn back again. Sent a whatsapp to Bobo and was told to come over. Also got Xioamins pictures without the watermark sent via whatsapp after booking.

Showed up sweaty like a pig after walking in the heat, greated Bobo and was a second later undressed in the room with Xiaomin. The A/C was put on low to my comfort and then into the shower for a cleanup. She found it so funny that I was more tanned then her and had much less pubic hair than her. She was not groomed in a long time, if ever, but that's part of the nuru experience right.  Anyway a proper cleanup of me and helped her a little bit here and there it was on to an uneventful BBBJ in the shower. That continued for about 48 sec so did not even get hard but didn't mind to much.
Dry up and on to the massage table heads down. A fairly long back massage session started that was relaxing but not to much pressure/skills. When I was expecting to turn around for some Catbath, hot/cold BJ action she started preparing the nuru airbed.
Later I understood that she was so icy cold from the A/C turned down so she wanted to get the hot nuru gel on asasp..
So that's what happened, nice warm nuru gel on my back followed by an icebrick body that soon warmed up. Boob massage all over back, butt, legs and feet followed by the bush massage in same order. Turn over and she lay down on top of me starting to glide up and down. This must have continued for at least 10 min. All the time she made funny little noises that only could be meant as moaning but to me sounded more like Japanese small talk.
Then she sat up and started doing a foot job followed by a legjob.
After another 10 min she got some paper towels and started to clean up the gel around the important parts. BBBJ for a minute or two before the dom came on and she went for CG for about 10 min. Decided to go for the massage table and mish for a while before turning her around for doggy and a brilliant view of her butt.
Absolutely best position for me so a free giveaway for a sucessfull

The service fee also included a cleanup with paper and assisted shower afterwards.
In all it's a fun experience but for the hefty price it's something I won't do to often.

Pics attached from Nuru's database to keep post relevant if they change girl.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Siliconfan   29-10-2017 16:30  Acceptance  +1   Intrigued by nuru but I like to fuck 'em in lingerie epecially stockings/suspenders
batman108   28-10-2017 01:19  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
triptix   10-10-2017 15:22  Acceptance  +1   
bohica   10-10-2017 05:44  Karma  +5   Some pubic hair K points!!!
Mister   9-10-2017 20:40  Karma  +5   Japanese small talk lol! Yup, I enjoy a good nuru scrub with a nice bush; not so much fun when trimmed down
cknc31   9-10-2017 10:07  Karma  +3   oh yeah i forgot about the footjob!
duckling   9-10-2017 04:29  Karma  +2   
stinkyfeet   9-10-2017 01:03  Karma  +8