Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2017 20:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #19 daytripper's post

daytripper, I appreciate the constructive attitude.

Often senior members or mods admonish newcomers who post one-liners etc., advising them to "Read the Forum Guidelines!"

Perhaps some of us need to refresh our own memory as well.

Here's part of the Forum Guidelines:
'Don’t “serialize” your posts – try to consolidate multiple replies into 1 posting.'

It comes from a thread started by twiceAweek on forum etiquette:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=11127

Forgive me if I come across as some kind of rules Nazi,
but I am just trying to familiarise newcomers with the
forum's norms and customs. I welcomed such advice
when I was a newbie. Generally it was friendly <;-D
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11449
Posts 7967
Karma 11080
Acceptance 7381
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2017 23:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #21 Mister's post

Mister: If he has back-to-back posts that were posted straight after each other and can be consolidated, he should TRY to do it. The guideline was originally set up when we had some members in the hotel section who would post to 5 or more individual posts consecutively in a few minutes when they could have easily put them in one post and address each person like I am doing here.  As long as he isn't posting a meaningless one-liner and the info is relevant to a current discussion, I don't think he should be forced to add info to older posts (e.g. ones that were posted hours earlier). Many members do not have time to revisit threads to see if posts from hours/days earlier have been edited. If the info is good and can help other members wishing to see the girl, I don't see anything wrong with having a new post. If the member wishes to use the rating function to answer a query, that is his choice too.

daytripper: Perhaps you could use a format like this .... I think you are doing a better job with consolidating. Thanks.

Recent Ratings
Mister   10-10-2017 08:44  Acceptance  +2   Yes, he’s doing a much better job of consolidating. Full credit to him for responding in a constructive manner :)
dooper
Throbbing Titan

UID 72183
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4307
Posts 513
Karma 4260
Acceptance 937
Reading Access 70
Registered 14-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2017 00:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 stinkyfeet's post

For you noobs: A tight, dry pussy might mean you're doing it wrong.

Stinky gets it right.
There are indeed physical variables to a woman's size but I find that to be minor.  I've found even the smallest pussy will open for you if she like you. DATY always helps that love.

The pros are still women and most of the time a little TLC goes a long way toward a nice smooth ride.

Recent Ratings
p0ison   10-10-2017 11:06  Acceptance  +3   And I thought the thread was about not getting them too loose! Well, guess there challenge is different for the well end ...
Mister   10-10-2017 08:48  Acceptance  +3   Yep, as always, her most important sex organ lies between her . . . ears
Gigo0303   10-10-2017 01:20  Acceptance  +1   
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21090
Posts 20484
Karma 20524
Acceptance 11327
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2017 09:35  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Mister          9-10-2017 19:55          Acceptance          +1          Well, who am I to argue with Grand Mod emeritus? ;-p Two current mods have endorsed consolidation, so peace

anyone including newbies are free to have any 'discussion' with me no matter what they perceive of me ...

QUOTE:
Often senior members or mods admonish newcomers who post one-liners etc., advising them to "Read the Forum Guidelines!"

Perhaps some of us need to refresh our own memory as well.

Here's part of the Forum Guidelines:
'Don’t “serialize” your posts – try to consolidate multiple replies into 1 posting.'

It comes from a thread started by twiceAweek on forum etiquette:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=11127

I think under the circumstances, its best to leave things up to the mods to dictate how any member uses this forum
... and if you believe something is wrong then use the "Report to Mod" button

over the years many things have changed and sometimes the guidelines have not kept in touch with the changes
in this present case I believe there are three things worthy to mention :

1.  in early days this forum allowed edits to one's post within 72 hours, this was gradually lowered to what is now 360 mins
2.  the number of characters allowed in the ratings were gradually increased form something like 24 to 120 now
3.  previously any post in any section would receive automatic Ks , As were added and now only As are allowed in the Mongering talk and The Lounge sections

I hope all members here understand things needs to be put into perspective

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 10-10-2017 09:55 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   10-10-2017 12:32  Acceptance  +3   Few mods, busy with important stuff. Time to update Forum Guidelines so they don’t confuse members/noobies?