Acceptance 238
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2017 19:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Some fun in GZ during National Holiday with CC

So got interested in CC/Veronica with robosmash reports. So since I was in Guangzhou for a week mainly just to eat and to do family business. But since I was free during the afternoon decided to contact Veronica about a hook-up.

Date & Time of Session:  October 3
Name: CC or Veronica
Agent: Freelance
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, great English
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 as per robo "spinner with great hips, nicely shaped breasts, and round little ass"
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5 super friendly and talkative to break the ice
PSE: 10/5
Price & Session Length: 1200 RMB per hour/shot, whichever comes first. $600 for another shot within the same hour
Repeat: every time until I'm dry

So decided to check in with Veronica before leaving Shanghai for Guangzhou just to make sure she is available during the Golden Week in China. Found out my schedule when I arrived and it was easy setting up a meeting with her thru WeChat. Best to contact robo for her ID as I did not ask for permission to give it out. So within the time we schedule, she message me when she was downstairs and coming up to my room. I'm all ready and anticipating her arrival. Rang my bell within seconds and what a sight to be seen. Slim body dress in a subtle yet sexy. Welcome her in and chat for a little bit. If I remembered correctly, she comes from Hainan. So she only knows Mandarin and very good English. She did a simple lap dance and gyrate her hips to get LB attention. She also gave me that Fuck Me look while biting her lips. Piece by piece her clothing came off and here I was feeling up her body. Very tone body and very well proportion. Kept on moving her body back and forth and soon it was my turn to strip.
Got naked and joined her in the bed. First thing I did is went DATY and taste her sweet juice. Clean shave and smooth, could be eating away at her all day. Asked her to take out her toy that she brought at my request. Nice vibrator with multiple speed/setting. Let her take the lead and watch her play with herself before I took control of her toy and pump away.  Could tell she was in heat and left the toy stayed in place while I position LB near her head. She quickly latch on to LB giving him a good lick up and down the shaft before engulfing it all. God damn it was the best I ever had. Went back to attacking her with her toy. She wanted me to suck on her clit while pumping away. Made her ask for it before I attack her with my tongue. Grabbing her tits with one hand, pumping her toy with the other while licking away. Was she in heat and enjoying it. If I wasn't licking she was rubbing herself and no sooner she . She took her toy off and soon I went back DATY again to suck on her juice. Boy was it some good sweet juice. She finally had enough and flip me over and attack LB again. With me lying down this gave her better access and control. And boy this was heaven. Able to suck on the sack while stroking LB. And then engulfing him whole. No teeth, very wet and able to DT. Without wanting to go off to soon, ask to be capped and doggie her. Started off nice and slow enjoying the sensation. Even after the toy she was still tight. So moved nice and slow with a few hard pounding now and then. Was time to go full speed ahead so pounded her hard and fast. Remembered that she does CIM and swallow, did away with the idea of unloading in her. Took off the capped and let her attack LB again. This time grabbed her head and push her down on to LB. Didn't want to be to forceful as not sure what she can tolerate and being a first time customer wanted to go easy. With me close to unloading held her hand down so that LB is completely in her.   into her mouth and she sucked it all up like a champ. Opened her mouth to show me my load before swallowing it all. Licked LB a little more to clean him up and that was round 1.
With time left decided to add a second shot for $600 more. Wanted to experience that PSE BJ again. Rested in bed in between rounds snuggling next to each other. Within 5 minutes she starts stroking LB again. When she got LB half up she moved in again. First licking and sucking the sacks. . Before long, she managed to get LB to full attention. Moved in for more BJ. This time in a different pace in the beginning and showing how much saliva is on LB. Didn't want to bother getting capped as I'm more into her BJ. So she just continuously gave a PSE BJ. Boy oh boy, wish it could last forever. But LB couldn't hold it in. So grabbed her head and pushed her down. But this time wanted her to bobble up and down the full length. And boy did she do a great job. When it was time to   held her down again and unloaded. Once again showed me my load in her mouth before swallowing every last drop. God so damn sexy. Washed up a bit and she did the same with time running out. Paid her and said our goodbyes. But this one for the memories. Would repeat with her again just to experience her BJ.

Recent Ratings
appasionata   14-2-2018 08:57  Acceptance  +1   please share conatact
tmcat4u   21-1-2018 20:14  Acceptance  +1   please share wechat
Hkaussie8   26-12-2017 11:24  Acceptance  +1   Hey mate, hoping to get in touch with cc. Great review. You mind sharing wechat?
Pwang6969   24-11-2017 23:10  Acceptance  +1   Thanks! Can I get her WeChat please?
modified123   5-11-2017 05:11  Acceptance  +1   Mind to share her WC please?
Marky31   3-11-2017 22:32  Karma  +2   Sounds like a great encounter!
batman108   7-10-2017 04:37  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
azk2000   6-10-2017 15:43  Acceptance  +1   Damn! Nice! Could I get CC's contact?
Imdavid88   5-10-2017 23:16  Acceptance  +1   Shit that's so awesome, send me the contact
cknc31   5-10-2017 02:23  Karma  +3   
hotjac   4-10-2017 22:26  Karma  +4   nice - very nice; great report!
Corcorigan   4-10-2017 15:20  Acceptance  +1   Nice! Would be lovely to get her contact info...
porkchops   4-10-2017 03:35  Karma  +5   Thanks!
matado   4-10-2017 00:30  Karma  +3   it was 800rmb for 1 hour 2 shots last time I ask...
blast77   3-10-2017 23:47  Karma  +5   Excellent
Macau81   3-10-2017 23:13  Karma  +5   looks like her rate went up :(
liveabroad9   3-10-2017 22:09  Karma  +3   She sounds decent; at least service wise...
UncleDad   3-10-2017 21:53  Karma  +4   Hot-tastic!
LeoCan   3-10-2017 20:32  Karma  +6   
Scorpius62   3-10-2017 19:43  Karma  +5   Dreamy experience! Why oh why does my job not take me to Guangzhou?
sultanz24
Nookie Newbie

UID 217232
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2017 13:24  Profile P.M. 
Thank you for viewing the experiment

Can o have her wechat ? If ys pls send it pm

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   24-11-2017 09:37  Karma  -1   use rating system
boyington
Nookie Newbie

UID 222410
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-11-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2017 20:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hoo8myryce's post

I'm in GZ next week. I'd be keen to meet her if you can share her details.

Recent Ratings
Mister   23-11-2017 21:12  Acceptance  -1   Use Rating, which sends a PM to the poster, for brief remarks