Subject: [Malaysia][Kuala Lumpur] Sky River Spa / TC / BC / Soleil Spa - All in 24 hours
jeffzeke
Section Moderator

UID 158404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12605
Posts 544
Karma 12426
Acceptance 3583
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2017 17:44  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Malaysia][Kuala Lumpur] Sky River Spa / TC / BC / Soleil Spa - All in 24 hours

I took a "quickie" trip to KL after a few crazy punts in Singapore.  One hour plane flight roundtrip was only USD$95, so a really good deal.  For those who are unfamiliar, KL is a fun city to hobby, and quite economical compared to SG.  I befriended a taxi driver, an older man in his early 60's probably.  His name was Mr. KFC and all I wanted to ask him to do initially was to show me around town for some souvenir shopping, but he kept driving the conversation to punting, LOL!  There must be some amateur punters out there without the benefit of this forum who are horny and want some pussy, and their only resource is the cab-driver, LOL!  So this cabbie was telling me about spas, KTV's where they bring out line-up of cute Vietnamese girls, etc.  He prefers the KTVs since you get to know the girls a bit before going for FS.  I was punting solo, so this was not a great option.  

From all the great information on this board, I had a game-plan on what I was going to do.  I was arriving late evening, around 8PM, and was departing at 9PM the next day.  I stayed at the Westin Hotel in Jalan Bukit Bintang, which is quite close to all the action. A nice modern hotel, no complaints.  The elevators require a key to access the rooms.  I took the KLExpress train to KL Sentral from the airport, and in retrospect, probably should have taken a taxi to save time.  KL Sentral is a mess, super crowded.  On the way back, I got a ride from Mr. KFC, who was almost my personal driver for my stay.  

Punt # 1 was at the famous Sky River Spa:

Name:   Linda?
Nationality & Language:  Vietnam, some conversational English
Face:  8/10
Body:  7.5/10
Skill:  9/10
Service: 9/10
Zeke test:  Incomplete, I did not feel up her pussy, and she used a lot of lube to cover up.  
GFE:   yes
Price & Session Length:  238 Malay Ringgit, about USD$55, 45 minutes
Repeat:  yes.  In retrospect, this was my best punt in KL

Sky River is just around the corner from the Westin Hotel, in the back of the Fahrenheit-88 shopping center.  Easy to find, front door has street access, you don't need to roam around the shopping area.  On my way there, there was a bald middle-aged Chinese guy soliciting for business to guess where... Sky River Spa, LOL!  I'm heading there already, don't need much convincing, I told him.  He then spoke in Chinese to a few other tourist guys.  I walked in, and they seated me in the lounge area.  This was Friday night around 9PM.  Place was crowded, several Chinese and Japanese punters were hanging out in the lounge, waiting for the right girl to show up, I guess.  I was told later that this was atypical, but who knows.  Within about 10 minutes, there was a limited line-up, only 2 girls, and once Chinese dude picked up the better-looking one.  Both girls were Vietnamese.  Papasan junior, a skinny Indian guy, asked if I wanted something to drink, so I got an ice coffee.  I hung around for another 15 minutes, and papasan-junior came to me saying there were about 5 girls available to choose from now.  I asked if there were any Chinese, and he said two were working, but they were busy.  Chinese are $338 Ringgit, others are $238 Ringgit.  I was in a bit of a rush so I asked for the lineup.  Five Vietnamese girls came out, they were all 6's and 7's. One short Vietnamese girl in a black/white school girl-like outfit had a cute, somewhat shy smile, so I went with her.  Turned out she is quite short, like 4 ft 11 inches, maybe.  Cute face, nice smile, very thin, probably around 90 lb.  We went around the corner, and into one very rudimentary room with a queen bed and small shower area.  It was air-conditioned. In comparison to the Macau saunas, these rooms are not that nice, but functional.  I took a quick shower and Linda helped wash all the front and back areas.  She is indeed quite cute, and has natural A's but with big, pointy nipples.  Not much kissing, I just went with the flow. She gave a brief massage, then she licked my ears, nipples, and down to a BBBJ.  It was great!  She is a pro indeed, with lots of good eye contact and DT!  A little BLS thrown in as well, and rimming appears available although I did not partake, it does nothing for me.  Main event was covered, MISH, then CG, then ACG, and then back to MISH.  She was working hard and I could feel her sweat on her back when in CG.  I then got back to MISH and was pounding her hard, and at the same time, sweating like a dog, dripping sweat on her face and body.  She is such a pro, just got a towel and started wiping off my sweat while I was pounding her.  Love her cute facial expressions.  I finished hard in MISH.   Very enjoyable, and I tipped her MR100.  She did not ask for anything, such a good girl   She is going back in a couple of weeks, so catch her while you can.

Non-punt #2 was a Thai Club and Bistro!

Nice club, entrance fee was MR40 or 50 I forgot, but it came with a beer/drink.  Not completely packed, but lots of working ladies, mostly appear Thai.  A few may be ladyboys, not sure.  I walked around a couple of times.  Seems like there are groups of people there just enjoying the club and music, not necessarily picking up girls.  Half of the club is indoors, half outdoors.  Fortunately the weather was pretty good, so not too hot.  Unfortunately I did not see anyone that caught my eye during my rounding.  Until I was about to leave, and this thin hot young 20-something girl with a nice smile made eye contact. Change of plans, I have to meet her.  She appeared to have trouble getting into the club or something, as she was just standing outside, looking at her phone, and I thought she may be waiting for friends or didn't have $$ to get into the club.  I was going to swoop in and save her!  So I started with a weak pickup line, like "Hi, are you trying to get into the club, I can help you."  She just giggled and said, "No, I work here"      WTF.  Ends up she is one of the greeters. I asked her where she was from, and she said she is Malay.  Too bad she is not a WG, and I didn't have enough skills or patience to pick her up.  She was the cutest of the bunch.  I didn't intend on picking up anyone from TC, wanted to make it to BC.

Punt # 3 was at Beach Club!

Name:   Riza or Lisa?
Nationality & Language:  Vietnam, some conversational English
Face:  8/10
Body:  9/10
Skill:  5/10
Service: 2/10
Zeke test:  Incomplete, I did not feel up her pussy, but it was wet enough to not have to use any lube.
GFE:   no, basically a cold fish
Price & Session Length:  500 Malay Ringgit, about USD$120
Repeat:  no thanks

Beach Club was just a few steps from Thai Club, and there was a huge line on Friday night.  Like 30 people ahead of me trying to get in.  I got in for MR50 and included a beer. Walked around, and it was body-to-body crowded.  Loud Filipino band was rocking to 80's and 90's music, and there were three or four Caucasian chics with racer Formula 1 uniforms dancing on stage waving checkered flags.  They are likely from the former USSR, as they didn't appear to speak much English.  But they are HOT!    The ratio of dudes : girls was not favorable this night, not sure why.  I am guessing it's like 2:1 or 3:1 guys to girls.  Dudes from all over the world, Asians, Caucasians, some Hispanics, some blacks, some Indians and Middle Easterners.  The girls are mostly Vietnamese, Thai, but a few Caucasian and a couple of Africans.  Many of the girls like to approach white guys, LOL, regardless of their age, size, looks.  Lots of solo dudes scanning around for their targets.  I circled the place at least three times, and it was very hard to get around, body-to-body crowds.  On my way out the door, I saw a mid-to-late 20's pale-skinned, stunner - thin, nice boobs, and long-silky hair.  She almost looks Korean or Mongolian.  She had on a tight-fitting horizontally striped black/white dress, showing off her slim figure and sexy body.  I approached her by asking where she was from, and she said she was Vietnamese.  She as a strong accent, but English was decent.  I asked if she wanted to leave and she said yes.  In retrospect, I think she was just coming back from a previous ST, as it was about 11:30 to midnight now.  I asked her how much, and she said MR500... for an hour!?  Haha, I didn't know ST had a time limit....  Oh well, still great value when I converted to USD, so I agreed to her offer.  We were going to eat near the bar at the Beach Club entrance, but the service was so slow, she took me down the stairs to a street vendor who had Vietnamese food just for the WG's.  It was rather dirty and there were about 5-6 other girls eating there.  The food choices were interesting, some eggs which was half-cooked, some pho noodle soup, etc.  I guess these are catering to the Vietnamese.

So we took a taxi back to my hotel at the Westin, not from some of the hustlers right in front of the club, LOL, thanks to the advice of fellow punters here. We chatted a bit, she is not entirely warming up, and in fact asked to see my ID.   I covered my name and let her look, just to make her a bit more relaxed.  Upon arrival, we showered separately, and I left the $$ near her belongings, just for her peace of mind.  I took a peek at her body while she was showering and she is REALLY hot, just MCOT.  Natural C's or D's, perfectly tear-drop shaped, not like the MM pointy head-beams, LOL!  Very thin, silky soft skin, and very light-skinned, almost porcelain white.  Nice looking face as well, a cute girl by almost all standards.  I found out she is working at a KTV in Saigon previously, so she is not new to this industry.  Minimal kissing, some LFK, and I was already rock hard from a few tugs by her hand. No BBBJ was offered, and she is asking for the condom already...  I just went with the flow, she has a small bush, nothing outrageous, but not shaved.  She lies down and positions herself for MISH.  OK, this is easy enough, so I entered her slow at first, and see that she is still quite tight, yay!  No lube needed, so that was a good sign.  At least there was enough natural lubrication.  I do what I usually do, which is to alternate between slow thrusts, with deeper ones, and then picking up the pace.  She asked multiple times "why slow down?"  So I could tell she wanted to get me to finish as fast as possible.     mood-killer for sure.  Are there really that many dudes out there with premature ejaculation issues!?  They must be a WG's wet dream, pump a couple of times, cum right away, and her job is done!   I didn't follow her instructions, and could tell she was not entirely into it, so I obliged and started pumping her with great vigor!     This was the most memorable part, as I see her beautiful natural titties go round and around in concentric circles   Love seeing this happen, not many girls have tits that can get this to work, but I love it when I see it.  Anyone out there with me on this!?!!  Bouncy tits when they are in CG is great too, but not with this lazy WG, LOL.  It was not happening.  So I finished in the cover, and it was a good explosion.     the circling titties did it for me.  

BC was fun, it was a good atmosphere, but the ratio was not favorable, and I didn't get lucky with the girl I picked.  She was good-looking, but service was not great.  Minimally acceptable.

Punt #4 was at Soliel Spa!

Name:   ? No idea
Nationality & Language:  Indonesian, English is OK
Face:  6/10
Body:  5/10
Skill:  6.5/10
Service: 6/10
Zeke test:  Fail, lots of lube needed.
GFE:   no
Price & Session Length:  228 Malay Ringgit, about USD$50, 45 minutes
Repeat:  no

Last punt before leaving KL was at Soliel Spa.  Walking distance from the Westin, but it was a little tricky to find.  The signage is misleading, so make sure you do some research and look at the pictures online and on youtube.  I went up to the 5th floor of the Soliel Hotel, and it was a bit of a tricky entrance, kinda inconspicuous.  The secret door buzzed me in.  This was around 5PM, so not many places were open.  BTW, mid-day punting is almost impossible, as the clubs are closed, and Sky River and Soliel Spa open at 4PM.  There are outcall options, but I think those even start at 12 noon or 1PM.  

This spa is quite shady, very run-down, and the lounge was OK but still didn't look as nice as Sky River.  Old sofas and love seats, and one skinny Indian dude (papasan junior again) helped me out.  He gave me a hot tea to drink, and then said there were about 6 girls available, 2 Vietnamese, and 4 Indonesian.  They came out in a lineup, and none of them were smiling, so I was forced to choose from a grumpy group.  They were all 5's and 6's, so I went with a short, darker, Indonesian.  

Paid papasan junior, and walked up to the 6th floor from side stairs.  It was like walking up a war-zone, or maybe a haunted house.  Completely run down, and several rooms were empty and the halls were dark and a bit spooky.  Smell was terrible, and there was a dude at the end of the hall, monitoring things I guess.  The room was sizable, like a normal hotel room, and the bed and restroom were decent.  This Indo girl was quite short, under 5', but skinny, big eyes, and seemed to warm up a bit since I chose her from the lineup.  She helped me shower a bit, and I laid down on the bed head first, thinking she preferred to start with a massage.  Instead, she said we didn't have that much time, so I should flip over.  I did and she gave a brief, slow BBBJ.  Not too bad, but it was brief.  Then she lubed up her pussy and covered me up, and then put some lube on the cover.  Double lube job!  She started with CG, and for a tiny girl, she is appropriately tight.  Bounced a couple of times and got tired, so I went to MISH.  This was OK, and I think I also did doggie, but not sure.  I remember not being able to finish, so i asked if she is OK with BBBJ-CIM.  She says no to CIM but COF is OK, for a tip.  Sure, how much?  MR100.  I agreed, she she did some good BLS and BBBJ with my standing on the bed and her kneeling on the bed.  I shot on her face, mostly cheek, lips and neck, trying to stay away from her eyes, LOL.    I cleaned up again and got outta there.

I didn't enjoy the Soleil atmosphere, and the girl was average at best.  But I can now check Indonesia off my list, my first punt with an Indo girl.

Kuala Lumpur offers GREAT VALUE for mongers, I quite enjoyed my 24 hours there.  Next time, I will find my driver to take me to all the KTV Karaoke bars, and hit up some cute Vietnamese girls, and maybe some local Malays.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Stonecold   22-11-2017 08:49  Karma  +3   Excellent
Jsf35   21-11-2017 00:58  Karma  +2   Excellent
NeverWong   16-11-2017 15:00  Karma  +2   Haha! Funny he called himself Mr. KFC. Malays call working girls KFC in reference to the Chinese word for working girls ...
jetsetting2much   9-11-2017 06:37  Karma  +15   +K for multi reports in one
hkpunter999   3-11-2017 07:10  Karma  +5   
JJJ37   1-11-2017 00:31  Karma  +6   
obe   31-10-2017 19:37  Karma  +10   
TedKoppel   31-10-2017 17:54  Acceptance  +1   
JiminyG   4-10-2017 14:07  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   3-10-2017 23:44  Karma  +5   Great job bro, I use "Grab It" there but taxis may be more knowlegeable
Noobienoob   3-10-2017 02:32  Karma  +3   Malaysia is a great punting ground!
batman108   3-10-2017 01:32  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
xooxer   3-10-2017 00:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Dr.A   2-10-2017 23:35  Karma  +5   
ramont   2-10-2017 18:42  Karma  +6   thanks
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 325
Posts 43
Karma 318
Acceptance 137
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 31-10-2017 17:47  Profile P.M. 
I had a session with Linda at Skyriver back in May.  She was wonderful.  She said she was 26.

[ Last edited by  TedKoppel at 31-10-2017 17:49 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jsf35   15-11-2017 09:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   1-11-2017 08:31  Karma  +7   outstanding! This is the same Linda I believe, she is short, but GREAT service.
JJJ37   1-11-2017 00:31  Karma  +4   
Jsf35
Kinky King

UID 140237
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1135
Posts 32
Karma 1130
Acceptance 90
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2017 00:56  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the FR! For Skyriver, any ideas if able to get the girls for outcalls?

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   25-11-2017 16:14  Acceptance  +7   I don't think so, unfortunately.