Karma 52
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2017 11:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Frankfurt Germany] The Palace FKK club

I went to a world famous German FKK club a few years back.

The Palace is located on the outskirts of Frankfurt. It was slightly difficult to find and a short walk (15 mins) from the station as well. The building is very nondescript and easy to miss. I am guessing most locals drive there.

You pay an entrance fee and then you're given a towel/robe. The locker room is pretty standard (gym quality) and you get a wristband with the key on it. There are I think 4 to 5 different areas in the club. Each room has its own style. There is a sports bar area, a swim up bar, a egyptian/morrocan themed area, a relax/napping area, an outdoor sunbathing area, and a lunch area. The entrance fee covers you for the full day.

The lunch buffet is really not that impressive... standard cold meat/cheese and a few hot items.

There were about 20 to 30 girls that walk around the whole club. You would see them chatting to Johns or just relaxing. I took my time and ordered a few drinks whilst different girls approached me wanting small chit chat or if I wanted to jump straight into the action. - They aren't too pushy which is nice. Once you've waived a few of them off, most would get the message that you're not ready yet and will back away. Most of the girls were Caucasian. Some of them are local Germans, but you got a good mix of Eastern Europeans and Russians in there.

Once I walked around the club a few times and felt I short listed down to a few, I approached my top choice gal. - She was a local German girl with blond hair/blue eyes. Straight up Aryan Race beauty. Slim, nice C cup boobs.

The cost was 60 euros for FS. She led me into a room that has a double bed in the middle. The room itself was nothing fancy... I wouldn't say it was even hotel quality. The bathroom was also only okay. The punt wasn't anything spectacular either, it was quite mechanical. Since it was a few years ago I wish I could remember more about the punt. I just remembered finishing in her mouth, which she then went to the bathroom to clean up. This might be the thing about pretty girls, service always seems a bit lacking.

It was a good experience to explore. I would do it again but next time really take my time chatting/flirting with the girl before closing.

Recent Ratings
blast77   29-9-2017 22:23  Karma  +4   
Mike747   29-9-2017 17:52  Karma  +3   Excellent. I love Palace club! for me one of the best FKK i have been :) don't go on Friday . to many Moroccan visitor ...
miketk
Throbbing Titan

UID 132760
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3004
Posts 210
Karma 2986
Acceptance 350
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2017 14:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Palace is a city club. Short stay for business travellers. Too much silicone. Too much upsell. I wanna retake German blond stunner stella who is cool with so-so services. But I love her natural body shape and pretty face.