Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: for FREE
Repeat: every day if I would have a chance

Dear all,

I am not sure whether this topic fits here, since I actually didn't had to pay a cent for this experience. While staying in Hong kong I felt rather bored; my daily routine is mainly working like a dog for an asshole boss. Maybe due to my rather boring life I was trying out the Tantan app, which is actually a kind of Tinder copy. After many likes and dislike I had a match with a girl. She looked pretty on her profile fotos but I was a bit suspicious whether it might be a faked profile. Therefore, I was rather direct and asked whether she wants to meet for a coffee on Saturday afternoon. She agreed and to my big surprised the girl showed up, pretty, nice make-up but still natural, elegant-sporty clothes, my gosh I was nervous. I invited her for coffee and cake and we did some small talk. I was still a bit cautious since I didn't know what she wants. Anyway, she then told me that she is from Shanghai and that her Beijing boyfriend has left her for another guy a couple of weeks ago. That's why she decided to quite her job and travel for several weeks through Asia with the main goal to explore and have fun. We later went for a walk where she spontaneously said that she would like to invite me for a drink and some snacks/tapas. I was hesitant since I wasn't expecting that but finally agreed. My feeling told me that this girl doesn't want to cheat on me. Maybe because I felt that she is quite smart and was very well informed about what's going on in the world. This was equally evidenced when I learned that she graduated from one of the top PRC Universities and worked for a well known international company. I think we both felt some chemistry; physically attraction and also conversation wise. After 2 glasses of wine she told me that she has no plan for the evening and that I might want accompany her to her hotel to enjoy the swimming pool and a foot massage. I agreed; off we went to a very decent hotel in HK; to my surprise she was not living in a standard double room but something more fancy for which I had to spend one of my months salary for 1 night. On the way to the hotel she asked me whether I like to kiss to which I answered that it depends. She just smiled and said that she only likes real sex but not too much kissing. I was blown away by this reaction and felt stupid in this situation.

It all ended up in her hotel room where I got raped 3 times that night. I was notified that she doesn't like to give blowjobs and she only is doing it because it makes her horny to see my dick getting hard. My dick got hard very soon, therefore the BJ was short. Afterwards she putted a condom on it (she didn't let me do that since she wanted to ensure my dick is properly covered) and instructed me to sit on a chair. Soon after she sit on my dick by slowing inserting it in her her pussy, which felt very accommodating and super wet. I was told that I am not allow to cum before she has an orgasm. Unfortunately, I couldn't comply since she was riding my dick like a wild horse. I felt a bit ashamed not lasting long. Luckily I didn't get blamed, her only reply was that I will last longer in the the second round. Which was true. Anyway... I got fucked very decently by a girl who very muted enjoyed fucking me. I didn't had to do anything but just sitting 3 times that night on this bloody chair and letting her fuck me. Crazy, but this girl had a clear fetish. She also didn't want me to shower before because she liked the natural body smell.

At 6:00AM in the morning she woke me up to announce that she will go to hit the hotel gym and asked me to leave until 8am since she has to catch a morning flight to Singapore. I was so out of mind that I forgot to ask for her mobile phone number, which I extremely regret. I am willing to walk many miles barefoot over fire to see her again. We would fit together perfectly, if not as a partner than at least as a very good friend with benefits.

[ Last edited by  trixomat at 27-9-2017 23:44 ]

Recent Ratings
Pinkpuffy69   4-10-2017 03:44  Acceptance  +2   We should all be so lucky. What a dream
batman108   28-9-2017 13:47  Acceptance  +5   Awesome and thanks
joey88   28-9-2017 09:18  Karma  +5   Excellent
JJJ37   28-9-2017 08:57  Karma  +4   
dryice   28-9-2017 07:16  Karma  +6   Sometimes you gotta love a chick who takes control
blast77   28-9-2017 07:03  Karma  +5   Well done
bohica   28-9-2017 00:22  Karma  +5   Nice report. Could you still keep in touch via the Tantan app?
xooxer   28-9-2017 00:13  Acceptance  +1   I wouldn't mind being raped by her LOL. Now off to download tantan!
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2017 08:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 trixomat's post

Great read. You met a regular girl in everyday life and fucked her. Hot as hell.
Is forum is for that kind of report? Mod?

IMHO there is value in reading how to  hook up with and fuck the locals and other travelers even if they are not pro or semi-pro.
ericpapa
Musky Member

UID 158373
Digest Posts 0
Credits 174
Posts 56
Karma 172
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2017 13:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wow!  Revenge sex and free too.  You are a lucky guy.  What are the chances we mere mortals will ever experience this kind of one in a lifetime crazy situation?  Thanks for sharing, sir!