Agent: SMS text appointment
Services Overview: Mutual shower, FIV, DFK, FS, massage
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4.0/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price: $220USD/hr
WIR: Yes

She was friendly at the door.  She got that slender body I like.  In the bedroom, I asked her to fetch me water as I headed to the bathroom to do the mouthway myself.  I came out of the bedroom and was shortly met with the water I requested.  We did some fondling and kissing with her in that nice black party dress that shows all over her sensuous curves. She turned around and let me undress her like she was my "gift" to unwrap. She had no panties on and she agreed to get some and put them on herself very quickly!  I got her to bend over on the bed where I got down and sniffed her crotch through her panties. I very slowly pulled down her black panties with my teeth.  Eventually I slid them down to her hips and started to reveal her dark love cavern.  As her panties came dropped down over the luscious curves of her ass, they revealed a perfect completely hairless peach slit pussy in the dark chasm. I felt the warmth radiating back and me as I nuzzled my face and nose into that dark space.  Not a scent!  I love the meticulous cleanliness of the k-girls every time!  I pulled open her delicate slit with my fingers to view what I call a "coin slot" opening and I got super hard.  Picture her bent over the bed butt naked except for the black panties around her knees -- I love that perverted pose all ready to be violated.  First position was DS with her bent over the mattress.  As I was easing my last inch of my cock, she said "big!" and I replied, "small Korean pussy!"

After getting balls deep, I thrusted with pleasure while viewing that nice ass and back side.  She has a weird protruding tailbone which is a bit distracting.  I worked into a good groove with her quickly and I knew I would have a good finish with her.  I admired that ass and kissed her sniffed her backside as we rocked the bed.  Eventually, we switched to DS prone as I still wanted that ass pressed against me. I gave her a good pounding flat on the bed with the bed shaking. Ended up in mish with her panties wrapped around my neck!  Long set with kissing and my face pressed hard up against her's. She is a passionate love maker actually!  At the end, I pushed up to see a glorious view of my fully rigid schlong pistoning in and out of that perfect pussy.  After a few more minutes, I was beyond the edge so thrusted fast until   .  She took it all with smile!  After all of my eruptions subsided, we kissed and made out as my schlong slowly deflated.  I pulled out and laid on my back and enjoyed the afterglow with doing a man's job.

I got decent massage afterwards with a focus on my hands and feet which is my favorite. Her massage skills are quite high with strong little hands and excellent moves.  She says she does indoor rock climbing in Korea and it shows!  Her English is above average as well for a K-Girl.

Only thing really off with that session is her smell. Seriously!  She must've recently been to the hair salon as she had a weird organic smell like acetone and paint remover mixed together.  Either of which are strong odors on their own.  It really affected me in that session. I remember I was walking out in the warm night air and felt light headed and a bit dizzy.  Too weird.  Her face doesn't look like the photos -- more like a GND look. But the bod, puss and massage gets her on my repeat list.  As we were at the doorway, we kissed and embraced one last time.  I grabbed her pussy through her dress and said I would be back to see her again.  She giggled and laughed!  Yeah, I do plan to come back.

[ Last edited by  wupoer at 24-9-2017 23:26 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jake.houston   31-10-2017 07:10  Karma  +10   Rollback adj
eliotrosewater1   30-10-2017 16:29  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
agamemnon33   29-9-2017 15:47  Karma  +2   
TwistedMirror   27-9-2017 08:24  Karma  +4   
porkchops   27-9-2017 05:14  Karma  +5   Thanks!
Noobienoob   27-9-2017 02:33  Karma  +3   
aurufc   26-9-2017 13:03  Karma  +5   Nice
Jack_Sparrow   26-9-2017 08:07  Karma  +5   
lefeu   26-9-2017 03:47  Karma  +6   Saw her a couple of times
batman108   26-9-2017 01:43  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   26-9-2017 00:51  Karma  +6   hot and good price
stinkyfeet   26-9-2017 00:46  Karma  +8   
jetsetting2much   25-9-2017 23:41  Karma  +10   daebak!
blast77   25-9-2017 23:02  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   25-9-2017 22:59  Karma  +4   Deliciousness!
LeoCan   25-9-2017 15:37  Karma  +5