Subject: Another JSL Prada/Yuri fraud but not a wasted trip...
joey88
Kinky King

UID 143027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1680
Posts 97
Karma 1672
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2017 16:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Another JSL Prada/Yuri fraud but not a wasted trip...

Thread Subject: Another JSL Prada/Yuri fraud but not a wasted trip...
Date & Time of Session:  Thursday lunch
Location:  JSL 4th floor. Left out of elevator, immediate left and she's the penultimate door.
Name:  searched for Pravda/Yuri, photos now named Sammi, but ended up with Pla
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Mix Thailand/Myanmar simple English, can't read or write (got her Line)
Face:  7, has braces. Good skin
Body:  7 - a little baby damage noticeable in some positions. Fake boobs look great but slightly wonky when holding them. Think she needs to renew!
Skill: BBBJ 8
Service: 8
GFE: 7
PSE: 8
Price & Session Length:  30 mins 500 + 100 tip
Repeat: yes

I visited an amazing service provider a couple years ago, has gone under the name of Yuri, Prada and now Sammi on the database. Saw her 3 times but as a rookie I didn't take her number. Wish I did. I keep an eye out for her return but the last 3 times I've seen her profile photos, I've gone to visit excitedly only to be let down because it's some other girl in the room. Very frustrating. The real one is so hot, excellent GFE and worth the repeat. She's in my top 3 all time walk ups. If anyone knows who I'm talking about (photos below) and has her contact details or knows when she's back here in Hong Kong, please do share!

So I got to JSL early, 1230. Most profiles say the girl works from 1200 but it's bullshit. Only a very few limited girls work that early. Most seem to start around 2-3pm.
  As described above, I went to find 'Sammi'. She had a do not disturb sign displayed but I could hear her walking about inside (alone). Waited for 10 mins, then checked out some other doors. On the 4th floor I saw Pla, she was welcoming with a nice smile, good body but I was merely window shopping at this stage. So I declined and Went back up to 6th floor 604 A to see Sammi I waited another 10-15 mins and saw her some out to put something in the trash. But it wasn't her... another imposter using her photos. She looked quite nice and I was tempted, but the disappointment got the better of me so I walked away. Did some more looking around until it was obvious that Pla was the best option.

She greeted me again warmly, knowing that my second visit would have meant business
She was chatty in limited English, hugged me and starting talking about how she was Sorry she was a little drunk still has she had had a huge night out nearby (knutsford terrace I believe from what she described). She offered to shower me but the bathroom was tiny so I declined and did it myself.

Onto the bed whilst she showered and was pleased to see a room length mirror at one side. She came out and came to lay on me, hugged me, kissed my neck a little. She then proceeded with an excellent BBBJ. I caressed her body and tits whilst she took me deeply, licked my balls to switch it up. Great suction, and increased the pace. No eye contact though. This went on for 5-10 mins and I had to stop her otherwise I would have blown too soon she did let me play with her clit and finger her also

She got the condom and dressed me. Didn't use any lube and slid right on, remarking my size, but she took it all in ok. Some good riding in CG. Went st it a while and was great looking up at her tits, although as I mentioned on holding them the implants could do with an update!

Switched her over for some drilling in mish, held her hips up to get in deep and she seemed to really enjoy it. Genuine moans. Spun her over into doggy to see that body bent over before me, using the mirror also to enjoy the view and as I approached the finish line I told her I'd finish on her tits, she span over and worked her way down a little on the bed in no time at all so I sprayed all over those tits

Quick clean up, dressed, chatted a little and took her line.

She's here until the 4th, may renew visa to extend but unsure.

Be nice to her but enjoy

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
porkchops   24-9-2017 00:29  Karma  +5   Thanks!
siufah   23-9-2017 17:47  Karma  +2   Glad to know that she has consistent service
bohica   23-9-2017 02:57  Karma  +6   Favorable
batman108   23-9-2017 01:30  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
aurufc   22-9-2017 20:14  Karma  +4   Seems a good result bro
blast77   22-9-2017 17:33  Karma  +5   Excellent
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2017 03:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 joey88's post

If you heard her inside alone why didn't you gently knock?!?

Good eye and good catch.  You may be able to see Gucci / Yuri / Prada on BP as she had become an Indy.  However, think she went back to Thailand about a year ago.

[ Last edited by  bohica at 22-9-2017 14:02 ]

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
joey88
Kinky King

UID 143027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1680
Posts 97
Karma 1672
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2017 13:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 bohica's post

Was unsure if she was busy serving someone at first! She just had the please wait sign on. Wasn't until she came out i realised she'd been alone and wasn't who I was after.

Yeah last saw the real Prada etc a year ago. Often go to Thailand so hoping someone on here can put me in touch so I can look her up...!

Recent Ratings
bohica   26-9-2017 22:20  Acceptance  +1   Check ur PM