Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2017 11:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Excellent Service oriented spinner at Fuji

Date and time:  yesterday early evening
Name: Ting Ting
Age: guessing late 20s to early 30s based on the face and how mature she presents herself.  The body can easily be on a 18 year olds.
Face: 3.5/5 cute, but not overly attractive
Body: 5/5 If you are into spinners
Tits: a large A cup or a small B
Skill: 5/5
Service: 6/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 2/5
Duration: about an hour and a half
Cost: $900 Including tips
Repeat: Fuck yeah

NOTE: Everything is safe with this girl. CBJ, no fingering, no daty, no dfk.  Just light pecks.  So if that's not your thing, move on. 

So after my disappointing punt at Phoenix, I wandered down to Fuji to see what's up.  Did the usual top-down thing and the place was like a ghost town with please wait signs everywhere.  This one cute spinner Ting Ting opened the door and she kept on cat calling me in as I was waiting for another door to open.  Ting Ting is MCOT but I wanted to see the whole menu first so I just politely refused her.
I figured everyone was out for lunch or it's just a slow time of year.  So I left, grabbed a bit to eat and decide to head back later in the evening hoping it would be busier with more welcome signs.

Headed back and it was pretty much the same with please wait signs everywhere.  And Ting Tings room had a please wait sign as well.  Oh well, did the top down thing a bit more hoping some more signs were flipped.  But the selection is really limited compared to when I was at Fuji last year.

Decide to go back to Ting Tings floor and waited for her to open. 

When the previous punter left, I walked in.  She greeted me with a warm welcome.  Noticed I was hot as balls and offered me some ice water making sure I had ice in the cup.

Got naked and the shower began.  Wow this girl has a nice young tight body.  Shower was ok, nothing special.  But this girl is super talkative.  This can be a pro or a con depending on what you are looking for.  To me it was a positive as it put me at ease and she genuinely seems like she wants to know you better.

Onto the bed, she kept talking and then asked me which package to take.  She recommends the B package $750 which is for a massage as well.  She mentions that she wants to talk more hence why she wants to do the massage.  Kinda weird but she is friendly enough and since I already punted earlier that day, I didn't mind resting more.

The massage itself was ok.  She's pretty tiny and I'm guessing shes only about 80 to 90lbs.  I picked her up for a weigh in before I left lol.

So it's not too much pressure.  The only highlight is that she puts this icy cold stuff on your balls, thighs and nipples and rubs you all over those places  and pinches your nipples while sucking your dick.

Onto the deed.  She starts off on cowgirl first and this girl is tight.  Watching this hot little body bouncing on top could make most guys cum.  Luckily for me, I blew a load earlier in the day and it's hard for me to cum with a condom.  Tried different positions, got to play with her tiny little tits and ass.   It was fucking awesome.  While I was pounding her doggy, I stuck my finger in her mouth as She bites down on it making it super hot. 

I got tired of trying all different positions and told her it was hard for me to cum with a condom so she just gives me a long HJ instead while I was playing with her butt and tits until I blew my load.

More talking and chit chatting, onto the shower, paid and left.

We pretty much talked the entire time we weren't fucking.  So like I said, it could be a good or a bad thing.  Luckily she was interesting and we had good conversations.  So it's not like you have to put your internal hearing aid to nagging gf or wife mode and just do the pre programmed nod and "uh/yeah" while you are zoned out lol.

To sum it up, she is a very warm and sweet girl with a tight little body ready to please.
Not once did she complain that she was getting tired, time is up or I take too long to cum.  You can tell she genuinely wants to please you.  It's very rare to find a provider like that. 

And since I stayed for about an hour and a half, she is certainly not a clock watcher.

Unfortunately, she is leaving on the 22nd.  But she says she comes back to GO fairly often and always books the same room at Fuji.

Treat her well guys.  This one is a gem and certainly gf or wife material oppose to your typical whore lol.

Recent Ratings
soundwave   31-10-2017 22:53  Karma  +4   Sounds like the same Ting Ting that I banged in JSL this May
ernieb   3-10-2017 01:02  Karma  +5   I saw her today but didn't try! Doh!
heyuvoodoo1   2-10-2017 17:02  Acceptance  +1   
M3V8   22-9-2017 06:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
porkchops   22-9-2017 01:36  Karma  +5   Thanks!
TwistedMirror   21-9-2017 21:12  Karma  +4   
blast77   21-9-2017 17:08  Karma  +5   Excellent
Mister   21-9-2017 13:28  Karma  +4   It's all about the chemistry. Trumps PSE, in my book.
aurufc   21-9-2017 12:36  Karma  +4   Great detailed report