Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2017 10:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dis S: on a Sunny Afternoon

Date & Time: Sept 19, 2017
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-SW-14 ... ?ref=Search(region)
Name: Dis S/Dai S
Location: Flat 3, 1F Hing Loong Building, 6 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks Mandarin, Cantonese & Basic English
Face: 4/5 especially when she smiles
Body: 5/5 great set of boobs, a very lovely ass and a very nice pussy
Skil: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session length: HK$880
Repeat:  Frequently have and frequently will

After a crazy couple of months where my punting and mischief has been somewhat limited, work has let up somewhat so have been catching up with some old and new acquaintances in the walk up and massage way of life. Have a soft spot for the buxotic little pixie that is Dis S, ever since i first enjoyed her company in
Shamshuipo and continued through her move to Sheung Wan. She's a very pretty girl especially when she smiles, has a very good body and has never let me
down service wise and when i last saw her after something of a gap, she encouraged me to come back sooner rather than later.

Messaged her and she quickly responded encouraging me to come up and see her, so zipped into Hing Long just after lunch and bumped into the red headed
vixen that is Lily from the 6F who was climbing the stairs ahead of me and she does look great, seems friendly and am going to have to visit at some point. But
back to Dis S, zipped up to her dor and knocked, and i her her cute voice giggling "lo Gong, o Gong" and she opens the door wearing a black bra and panties that really accentuates her curves.  As she closes the door and i put my bag down, she barrels into me, giving me a big hug and reaching up to kiss me and we end up sprawled on the bed, kissing like teenagers. She is in fine form, giggling and asking me why its nearly 2 weeks since i came to see her? I tell her i have been busy, and she unzips my pants, and reaches for junior inside my boxers and gives him a playful squeeze "too busy for this?". I've got my hand around her ass and the pther hand around her boobs, and am unclasping her bra and releasing those bosoms to feed on. They've definitely gotten bigger over the last year but are just as munchable.

Things continue on the bed for a while, there's a lot of kissing going on and her panties are down, her bra is off, my trousers are at half mast, my boxers are down and i'm half expecting her father to burst through the door, and then i remember we're not teenagers anymore!  we disengage and she's giggling like a school girl, and says we should shower. We remove whats left of our clothing and she runs into the shower and turns on the hot water, and i step in after her. Its  a
very fun shower, she makes sure we're both very clean and after i've soaped her up she decides she will be my sponge and is wiping herself up and down on me, and the shower gets steamy and not just from the hot water. After she's washed us both down, she slides to her knees and starts giving me a very good very
enthusaistic WBBJ, she's slurping away, looking up at me, with a very slutty cheeky look on her face. Its a damn good BJ and part of me is considering just letting her take me to completition there and then, but I want to fuck her and she knows that. She gets up and rinses out her mouth, and tells me in English "tasty
tasty" (whoever has been teaching her English has a good sense of humour) She steps out of the shower and hands us both towels, and we dry ourselves off before she skips over to her bed and hops up onto it and lays back with her legs apart.

Who am I to resist and i kneel before her and bury my head in the bearded rose, its a lovely tasting pussy, and as i go to work, she happily giggles and moans, and guides my head to where she gets the best results, and gives me encouragement to do my task. I can tell i'm doing a good job, by the amount of juice and her moans, and she's clamping her thighs around my head and grinding her mound into my face and squeezing her boobs like a madwoman. She is telling me to go faster, and deeper and i do my best to comply. Eventually she either reaches orgasm or a very good approximation (and the Oscar goes to) and she's a giggly
heavy breathing sweaty young thing. She grabs some tissue to wipe my face down and her little sister. and i scoot up onto the bed and she jumps on me and is kissing me, and we're both tasting her juice. Her ass is rubbing against junior, and she reaches around and starts playing with him while we canoodle. She starts to tease, rolling back a little before reaching for a condom, and wriggling around and applies the condom expertly with her mouth before straddling me again and sliding herself down onto junior.

She starts to ride me and encourages me to scoot back so my back is against the wall so we can carry on kissing without any issue, and i can still feast on those boobies. Now i've said it before, i've had some incredible PSE experiences with Dis S over the years, and some very nice GFE and this is a very enjoyable combination of both. SHe's grinding on me, and bouncing up and taking me all the way down and gyrating an the DFK is abundant. She starts giggling and says that she
knows i like to take her from behind, and i nod, she disengages and gets on all fours on the edge of the bed. She's got a great ass, and I very happily slide junior into her from behind, and bang away with my hands around those tits. She seems to be enjoying, and soon she's face down in the sheets and i'm one hand around her tits, and the other playing with her puckering little asshole which she doesn't seem to mind, and even when my finger starts to probe its way in, she just tells me to be gentle.  But eventually all good things come to an end and as she feels me stiffening and breathing heavier, she pushes herself back against me and turns her head to smile, and i;m gone, the cannon fires and we end up collapsed on the bed in a sweaty mess. She extracts herself carefully, and grabs the tissue and removes the condom, telling me that there is a good amount, but next time she wants more!  She then grabs some wet wipes and wipes junior clean before cleaning herself up a little, wrapping everything in tissue and throwing them in the bin. We continue to cuddle and she grabs a notebook from her desk and asks me if i can help her with her English, and we spend a good twenty minutes or so , with me correcting her pronounciation as she ciuddles me. Its a mixture of
useful English phrases for everyday use, and some work related. She's an eager student, and lying there in bed with a sexy naked Chinese girl stroking my dick
while i teach her English, does make me consider a change in profession!

Its me who eventually makes the move to leave, while part of me wants to stay and she seems in no rush to send me on my way, i do have a few things to do before the day is done, and with great reluctance i lift myself off the bed and head to the shower, where she joins me, and helps wash me up, still as giggly and
fun and teasing me that I have enough energy for round 2 as junior is waking up again thanks to her attention. But i do have to go, and i pay her and am dressing, she asks me if i still want to do an overnight with her, i tell her yes, and she offers me a good price and we agree to arrange something in the coming week. I'll be sure to report that to you guys when we get round to it

I get a goodbye kiss and cuddle, and head out and catch a glimpse of her neighhbour, an older busty lady in a green bikini who blows me a kiss from her open
way, and head back down into the streets of Sheung Wan

Attached are a couple of real pics of her from Wechat etc

I am a big fan of DIS S, and she's a lot of fun and especially for repeat customers and when she warms up to you, I will be back and an overnight beckons!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
LeoCan   9-11-2017 02:55  Karma  +6   
matado   24-9-2017 23:35  Karma  +3   nice pics
like2bonk   22-9-2017 19:14  Karma  +4   
batman108   22-9-2017 12:12  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
hotjac   22-9-2017 07:53  Karma  +4   she definitely sounds like bucket list material
bohica   22-9-2017 01:44  Karma  +6   Sunny indeed!!
blast77   21-9-2017 17:05  Karma  +5   Nice punt
Mister   21-9-2017 13:21  Karma  +5   Always a fun read. Get her to smile!
aurufc   21-9-2017 12:52  Karma  +3   Yeah, need to repeat to get that service :-)
scufferhk   21-9-2017 10:45  Karma  +5   Really will have to give her a try