Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2017 16:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sammi CWB a disappointing punt

Date & Time of Session:  today late afternoon
Name:  Sammi
Link: [url=http://http://go141.com/en/A23257-Causeway-Bay-Massage-Sammi.html?ref=Search(region)/url]
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Chinese-speaks canto/mando
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 not bad for the age, but fake tits that felt ok
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  wanted $1000 for 50 mins.  Paid $600
Repeat: sadly not

Being a DT bj fanatic and after reading all the rave reviews about sammi.  I had to try it for myself.

Made my way to the building and saw a welcome sign and I was thinking it's my lucky day.  Especially since I didn't make an appointment and knew she was extremely popular.

She opened the door and I thought "wow, those guys on the boards are really generous with their rating".  I know looks are each of their own.  But she wasn't mcot and imo definitely not early 30s.  I would give her early 40s or late 30s at most.  Asians tend to look alot younger than their actual age.  So I typically guess higher.  If it wasn't for the reviews, I would certainly keep walking.

I confirmed it was $1000 For two hours based on what I read on the boards.  And she said yes with two pops.  Now I'm thinking "sweet deal It's true!"

Told me to go into the shower while she was on her phone.  That's a strike for me as I hate it when they use their phone, especially when you are paying them for their time.

Basic chit chat, went in the shower with a bit if a bbbj then onto the bed. She takes her phone out again as She just sits on top of me as if I was a texting chair.... She did a cat bath, kissing my face and neck and a rim job thing which was ok while she was stroking my balls.

With her stopping every now and then to......you can guess it.  Check her fucken phone.

Onto the flip.  Now I'm excited as this was the main event for me.  I can look pass the constant phone use if the DT bbbj was out of this world.  Unfortunately I was very disappointed.  Like a previous poster mentioned, she had zero suction.  She does the fist on the base while sucking trick while making gagging sounds to pretend she was DTing.  And she would place her ass by your head while using her arm to keep your body down to prevent you from watching or from reaching her head.  Luckily she had lots of mirrors in her room, and I can sneak a peek at her imitation trick.

So I asked and told her from what I read, you can take it all the way down.  I get the usual "you're too big" speech which is BS, as I am probably slightly above average at best.  Then she actually DT me to the base which felt good but you can feel a bit of teeth.  Unfortunately she only did that twice before offering to have sex.  Now I'm a pretty easy going guy and I'm thinking, I've got time since I booked for two hours so I comply.  We did different positions all with fake moans, and she wasn't very tight and it's hard for me to cum with a condom, so I told her to go back to a bj to finish.  Went back to the fake DT upside down for a bit and I told her to flip around so I can see her face while she sucks me off.  And she does.  I grabbed her head and fucked her face until I came.  But she kept her fist on the base so it wasn't really a face fuck, as only half my dick was in her mouth with zero suction while she was jerking me off.

The good thing is she took the whole load and tried to slurp the rest off.  After she put some tissue on my junk and asked if she could go to the washroom.  She told me i was so strong and the longest lasting client she has ever had.  As she left, I looked at the clock and saw that the deed itself only lasted about 15 mins.  So that's a pretty big load of crap.  So unless she can make guys cum in 5 mins, but imo her skills weren't there for that to happen.

She comes back from the washroom and guess What?  Picks up her phone again......told me to flip and I gestured that I still had tissue sticking on my junk.  She said it was fine and got me to flip onto a massage.  She would massage a bit, stop and use her phone and this went on and off the entire time for her massage.  The skills are probably above average for a sp, but way below any actual professional.  Like a gf trying to give an effort with it.  Then she offers to step on my back.  I asked "You know how?" And her response was "I know how to do anything, I'm the champion at everything".  So I took her word for it and let her on my back.  Big mistake as she just grabs her phone and begins texting while standing on my back.  With the occasional moving her feet up and down.  All while texting. 

I got pretty fed up with the texting and told her to use her hands instead.  She goes back with the hand massage and probably got the hint that I wasn't pleased with her phone use.  So she stopped touching it.

She does an ok glut massage and thigh massage and said "Your time is almost up, let's go for a shower".  Once again not being the type of person that argues and I know full well it wasn't time up yet.  I comply and went to the shower anyways.  Shower was half assed as She just did my front and didn't even soap up my back, tho she licked all over it.  I got dressed and asked her how much.  She said $1000.  I then point to the clock and said $1000 is for two hours and it hasn't even been a full hour yet.  Then she does this pretend oops thing and said $600.  I knew it wasn't a full hour all along as I kept checking the clock and I wanted to test her to see if she would be honest.  Too bad she wasn't.

I paid and left.  I walked around the floor to see if there was anything else appealing for me to come back to next time.  Wandered back to her room and saw a wait sign.

My guess is that she had another appointment waiting all along and was texting the other guy to stall for time.  And I was just a sucker that if I didn't pay attention to the clock, I would've lost money.

Maybe I made the mistake of confirming two hours when I should've tested the waters first with a regular session. 

Or maybe I was just over expecting the level of service and was hoping for her to be my new regular.  Or maybe it wasn't her day.  I dunno.  It wasn't very late and the place looked tidy, so I really doubt she was tired.

I don't consider myself a bad looking guy and have always had no problems picking up girls, nor was I rude or disrespectful to her.  And nor was she rude or disrespectful to me.  Minus the constant phone use.  So I really don't know what happened since most reviews I read were positive.

In my opinion, Fuji is a short walk from there.  And for less money, I can have a younger and much more attractive girl.  Service can always go either way, but overall I have been very happy with my time at Fuji.

I just wanted to write this to give other bros a heads up.  Nothing was horrible about the experience.  It just wasn't as great as it was hyped to be and the constant phone use really got to me.

Recent Ratings
Coinslotfan   30-9-2017 23:32  Acceptance  +1   Thought about trying sammi but I have smother reason not to.
porkchops   22-9-2017 01:31  Karma  +5   Thanks!
aurufc   21-9-2017 12:47  Karma  +5   Sympathy ks
fugigal   21-9-2017 11:26  Karma  +3   wish to can have a happy punt soon
zbmthethird   21-9-2017 10:45  Karma  +2   Sammi is a little inconsistent, have had a couple of sessions with her, most were good, couple were great, one was bad, ...
aikawa   21-9-2017 10:22  Acceptance  +1   Nice report
JackTheBat   21-9-2017 00:32  Karma  +10   Thanks for the info.
ramont   20-9-2017 20:52  Karma  +5   thanks
Macau81   20-9-2017 20:21  Karma  +5   i found her to b over-hyped too
lively192   20-9-2017 18:19  Karma  +4   Totally agreed
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20490
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2017 17:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Jimwong69's post

years ago there was this pretty WG in HY ... second time I visited her we had a truly fab time,
I fingered her to her O ... spent more then an hour in her room fuking in positions she would get off on ... she came a total of 3 times !
I left the room after 1.5 hours without being charged extra
... about 6 weeks later I visited her again ... started touching her pussy when she stopped me and said she never allows touching there !

so there you have it ... same person, different needs, different service
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2017 21:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Jimwong69's post

In 8+ years, Sammi is one that I've never tried. I've considered, but her reviews are a bit mixed if you read enough of them. I always got the feeling that she got a lot of mileage on a pretty face and a sexy ass (for guys that like a bigger booty).

And based on observing the trend as WGs age, some ramp up their service a lot to compensate but most become clock-watching turnstiles- say the right things, wear the right things, get you in and then do as much as they can to get you out with minimal work. In some ways I can't blame them. If you've been having your pussy pounded several times a day and sucking c*ck for a living for 10+ years, I'd be a little jaded too.

So after not giving her a go back when, I've just never been to eager to drop $500 or more on her.

Recent Ratings
ts7478   21-9-2017 19:13  Karma  +2   I definitely agree on the aging WG's. I have tried many in HK with poor results.
fugigal
Lustful Lord

UID 102641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 589
Posts 390
Karma 582
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2017 10:39  Profile P.M. 
ageing is a women's biggest problem.

as a sex-worker who exhange $ by renting her body

can't stop her body broken down is a much quicker pace.

Sammi is great when she was 20-30 and new to this work  

but NOT when she is 40+ and serving men for 10+ years for $.
Jimwong69
Kinky King

UID 91913
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1201
Posts 109
Karma 1193
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2017 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Yeah,  i totally see where they are coming from.  After read all thr great Great reviews with most of them recent, I just got into the hype and took the plunge.  Maybe it wasn't her day, or maybe we just didn't click.

One of my biggest piss offs is when they start using there phone.  And in that case, I was literally paying her to use me as a chair and standing platform for her to text.  Not cool.

Twiceaweek.  You are very right, everything can vary and it's good to see that you are still active on these boards. 

I actually hit up Fuji afterwards and had an excellent time.  I'll be writing a review shortly.
ram
Carnal Conqueror

UID 3976
Digest Posts 0
Credits 451
Posts 67
Karma 449
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2017 14:38  Profile P.M. 
Sammi used to be in Champagne Court B in TST back when that building was like today's KH building in MK, the hallways were full of cum, I meant bros,  every night.  She was on the 2nd or 3rd floor.  I still remember her because back then she was the only one who just left her door open for all to see.  She didn't have any good reviews that I can remember back then, so I never tried her.  Back then, there were still some real reviews on the Chinese side of this site. Then, I don't remember when, the Chinese forum was filled with fake paid reviews, that was when I stop reviewing. Over the past few years, I have seen rave reviews of her but I was always skeptical.  Base on this review, my instinct was right.  No provider can do a 180 in just a few year.