Link: N/A
Nationality & Language: Russian / English
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5 (small tits, no ass)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
Price: $600
Repeat: Nah, too many options

I was able to get off work early on the Monday, and having read cknc31's report on Zarina (here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1) I planned to go visit her myself.

Walked up King Hing given the long lines at the elevator, and since I was already sweating from walking up 6 floors I decided I might as well go look at the other KH offerings before heading down to 7/F.  Who knows, maybe there's even better options on the top floors.  However, once I reached 14/F and started to walk my way down, the Russian WGs I've seen weren't to my liking so I went back down to the 7th floor.  

From the corridor right of the elevator, I stepped past the door and before I was able to knock on the doors, Kira opened up (the door opposite the entry to the corridor).  She had dark skin and since I was already tired and my LB was doing the thinking for me, I went with Kira.  As I walked into her door, the room on the left side looked like Zarina and I had a feeling of regret that I was going with Kira since I didn't know how her service will be.

Once I was in, I took off my clothes and entered the shower alone, which is the standard Russian experience in KH.  The showerhead had a surprisingly high pressure and of all the WGs I've tried, the shower was damn good.  But honestly, who cares about the shower....let's talk about the main event.

Once I was out of the shower, I made some chit chat with Kira.  She told me she's Russian and she's from the city of Omsk, near the Kazakhstan border.  She began with jacking me off tenderly while licking my nipples; which lasted about 2 minutes before she took out a condom and placed it on my semihard LB.  Not that I mind since I never got the appeal of the nipple licking thing.

The CBJ wasn't spectacular, but she used a surprising amount of tongue on the tip of my LB, which felt great given the thick condoms she's put on my LB.  I tried asking her for 69 but she wouldn't offer it (reason below).  CBJ again didn't last long, and she quickly went on top of me to ride me.

Her LS wasn't particularly tight, and since I was getting bored of that position, I decided to flip her over for doggy and began pounding her from behind.  She maybe took me in this position for 2 minutes before she told me to stop as she says its too much for her.  Well, since her service is kinda lackluster compared to my other experiences with KH Russians, I decided to do her Mish while she was lying on the bed and I stood on the side of the bed.  Ended up pumping LB into her full stroke for a good 5 mins before I

She was completely exhausted afterwards and complimented me on my size, which was a first for me.  Showered alone again and as I was getting dressed I asked her about her work in HK and she said she's staying for 14 days, and it was the 3rd day for her for my visit.  She also said that her agent takes 50% of her earnings so she's not really making a lot here in Hong Kong.  About the DATY thing, she said safety's her main priority and she was surprised when I told her some WGs offer BBBJ and DATY.  Afterwards, I paid up and left.

Recent Ratings
blast77   20-9-2017 14:35  Karma  +4   
porkchops   20-9-2017 13:01  Karma  +5   Thanks!
MothToAFlame   20-9-2017 02:51  Karma  +4   Favorable
cknc31   20-9-2017 01:49  Karma  +3   
cknc31
Lustful Lord

UID 166384
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 82
Karma 837
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2017 01:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I saw her too, but I think the girl on the RHS door is hotter. Someone should try her and report back. Yes, Zarina is on the LHS door.

Recent Ratings
avalon5   24-9-2017 00:50  Karma  +3   I guess I should go visit Zarina next week then!