Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2017 17:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sands Sauna Jordan

Sands Sauna

Date & Time of Session: Sept 15 2017 evening
Location: Sands Sauna Jordan, Lucky House, 2nd FL, near Jordan Rd.
Name: Lily or Lee Lee
Nationality & Language: PRC, mandarin, English really strong, some Canto.
Face:  6/10   (a bit too dark lightening to see)
Body:  6.5/10 Nice B Cups, medium build not fat. Attractive body.
GFE:  4/10    Friendly attitude but no gfe at all.
Skill: Part 1: 3/10, Part 2: 7/10
Price:  1158hkd for 90 minutes: 45 minutes massage & 45 minutes part II.
Facilities: 6/10  (See below)
Repeat: Probably not for me, but decent place.

Went to sands in Jordan.  Had a fair share of drinks and visited on a late Friday night.

The locker room was per normal sauna style.  Change, attended gives a towel, and the showers are open for all to see.  After shower get the shorts then go to the relaxing area and have a drink, basically a waiting area in robes.

The bathroom and lockers were fairly clean, although the carpet is dark and smell of smoke and seems a little dank.  My towel smelled.

After a few minutes lead to a moderately lit hallway with lots of rooms.  My room has an auntie waiting for me.   Door was open during auntie's massage.

Part 1
Auntie is nothing to look at, and I’ve had my fair share of stepping massages and this one I did not enjoy.  Thought pressure was too hard and didn’t like the overall technique.

Then the oil part found it to be too light, not enough pressure.  Didn’t really enjoy auntie’s massage, technique was meh.

Part 2.
A Friendly girl from Szechuan walks in.  She’s somewhat chatty, amazing English.  She’s been in HK for 10 years, but had 6 years of English study in China, easy to communicate, actually preferred to talk in English over Cantonese!  Said Cantonese was harder.  Name was LeeLee or Lily.  She said everyone working there had proper HKID, and the place had a proper massage license which is really tough to get.   She liked that there’s no raids and it’s safe and it’s legit hiring with HKID girls only.  She’s only been here a week, she used to work in Caribbean in WC and moved over to sands.  So far she’s happy, she said the ladies area for staff was really nice.  She also liked not having to do the 45 minutes of massage, she doesn’t have the strength for massage, she just likes to fuck!

Lily has a nice body (BTW there was no choice in the matter, they brought the girl). Nothing overly amazing, but she has a cute body, attractive, no butt, a medium build but not skinny.  Her best asset is her b cup natural breasts that have a decent firmness to them.  Kinda surprised she had fairly firm breasts.

I didn’t have my glasses and the room was dark so I could not tell if Lily had a pretty face.  That’s the most important feature for me.  Some angles looked like maybe a 4/10, and some angles she jumped to a 7/10, it was hard to tell in the dark.  

Lily got to work quickly and started the hot and cold CBJ, spitting the water onto a towel on the floor as she alternated.  It was fairly quick maybe 5 minutes max.

Not long after she climbed on top after a quick catbath and started CG and grinding away on LB.  It was an excellent view, I honestly haven’t had CG in a really long time, so it was great to experience it again staring up at a nice body and a pair of amazing tits.  No fat and nice breasts so it was a joy to stare up at her while she fucks you.

I didn’t last long and popped probably within 10-15 minutes when she started grinding really hard and fast.

The whole thing was a bit mechanical, but it was still good.  Something was missing though...no GFE.

After clean up Lily gave massage since we probably had 20+ minutes to kill.  She’s right, she’s not good at giving a massage.

Afterwards phone call came and she lead me out, in the hallway I got a better look at her, she had a lot of makeup on, but had a cute face.  That was a relief.

Showered, changed, paid the locker room $10 in their tip box and left.

Overall

Pros: Decent punt.  Pretty girl, good body, didn’t have to wait long, spoke English well.  

Cons: Not dirty, but wasn’t a super clean place either with that smoke smell and looked like dark smoke stained walls and carpet.  On the stairs going to the lobby from ground floor was a lady smoking away and random clutter of boxes and shit amongst the stairs.

Whole thing felt mechanical.  No chemistry.  Part 1 wasn’t a great massage from auntie, Part 2 was missing GFE.  

I actually think I’m getting kinda spoiled.  I like the GFE from some of the K spa and S.P.A girls almost more than just a mechanical fuck.  I like it when I venture off to wan chai and can get crazy sex with a girl offering up some real good GFE.

Yet I’m definitely not put off by this place.  They have a standard formula, and it works.  You get a decent fuck from a pretty girl, so I’m not gonna knock it.

Recent Ratings
batman108   9-12-2017 02:36  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Biskits   7-12-2017 07:43  Acceptance  +1   I am very new and trying to learn I know what K-spa is but what is S.P.A.???
loose30   6-11-2017 12:44  Acceptance  +1   Take the lift lol
Vipa444   28-9-2017 12:24  Acceptance  +1   
p0ison   20-9-2017 11:55  Karma  +3   Thanks.
doghead   20-9-2017 05:42  Karma  +3   These old Jordan saunas are like going to Outback for reliable ok steak and basic service.
deviantmindhk   19-9-2017 17:23  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the intel!
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2017 15:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Biskits

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D3

Solus Per Aqua

http://www.solusperaqua.net/

Talent can be mixed at times but Ruby is very customer service oriented.