Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2017 05:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
66 Parkes - Cutie - bad punt

Name: Cutie
Nationality: Thai
Date: Sept 16, 2017
Face: 2/5, avg
Body: 1/5, I think she just recently had a baby, saggy tits, crazy stretch marks, and loose pussy
Service: 1/5

Second day in, and I had some free time, so decided to rush off to 66 Parkes bldg again, but this time to try a thai on 2F. The time was around 6pm, so thought I'd fit a punt in before dinner. When I got there, man, it was deserted! I was expecting for there to be quite alot of ppl since it's the weekend. Not the case here. Tried the other doors on 2F, but it didn't seem like anyone was there. Then got to Cutie's room. Face was average, asked her how much, she said 350, I said ok. At first, she seemed real shy. Told me to take off my clothes, and she went in the other room to take off hers, which I thought was odd. But when she came out to shower me, I saw why. Lots of stretch marks and saggy tits, most likely from having a baby. Anyways, I try to make conversation, but she was not into it at all. You get the feeling that she does not want to be there at all, which was a warning sign.

Off to the bed, cap me, so-so BJ, then she gets on top. She was pumping away for about 20 sec, then stopped, and said "your turn". Mish, I was not feeling it, not sure why, so i switched to doggy, and I could tell it might not work out. Usually doggy does the trick, but this time nothing, no matter how hard i pumped, and I realized that her pussy was loose. Really loose. She told me to lay down, so she could finish me off with HJ. At that point, I just wanted to get it over with, so I obliged. HJ didn't work, so I gave up. She asked "No cumming?" I said "no", and she just jumped out of bed and headed straight for the showers! I have never encountered such a thing. Took off the dom myself and was like fuck it, I'll just shower back at my hotel.

Gave her $400, even though she quoted 350. She was surprised I gave her a tip, but didn't refuse. Based on her service, she didn't deserve the tip, but I felt bad for her. She clearly was not interested, and it's a tough profession. Called it a night after.

So, no more 66 Parkes bldg for me. Will venture out further next time. Maybe JSL bldg, or go to SSP. Looking for someone younger. Parkes had many many oldies that looked like they were in their 50s. Gotta try a new place.

Recent Ratings
Jack_Sparrow   18-9-2017 08:45  Karma  +5   You're a good guy.You can try to ahve a quick chat before you enter to get the temperature.
blast77   17-9-2017 22:04  Karma  +4   You're too kind