Reading Access 30
Registered 13-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2017 22:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cute Chinese Girl in KH

Date & Time of Session: 16th September 2017 evening
Name: Yan Yan
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin (Almost no English)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (B/C Naturals, almost no body fat)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5 (No LFK, DATY etc)
Price & Session Length: $450 + $50 for BBBJ + $100 tip
Repeat: Maybe

Was hunting for some Ruskies this evening, and there seemed to be more than what I'm used to seeing in King Hing tonight. But, ones that were mentioned in the forum were all busy or looked like they just were not interested in working, so I passed on all of them.

Knocked on the above mentioned door and a cute Chinese girl opened the door. She had a tight body, so decided to go for it. Asked if she was open for kissing or photos, and was denied, but went for it anyway. She was playful and giggling, and took me into the shower where she washed my LB thoroughly, but nothing special. On the bed, she continued being playful and asked if I wanted my LB capped for the BJ. I asked for BBBJ, and she quoted me an extra $50. I didn't have a problem with that so I went with it. Not the most amazing BBBJ, but good suction, eye contact and movement. She let me play with her LS a little too. Then, she capped me rode me CG, then we switched to mish where I

Funny thing that happened while we were banging mish, she hit her head on the edge of the bed, must have hurt, but she didn't let that interrupt the deed. for service!

All in all, a good punt on a hot night.

Recent Ratings
hkmann   17-9-2017 13:07  Karma  +4   Favorable
porkchops   17-9-2017 02:02  Karma  +5   Thanks!
ernieb   17-9-2017 00:44  Karma  +5   Thx. I miss KH but it's just too hot to walk up n down