Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, PRC
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $400
Repeat: Maybe

I went to SSP for a laptop cooler seeing as I left mine at home when I relocated to HK as I couldn't fit much into my suitcase.  I decided to check to see if Nga Pui was available only to find that she had left for a while.  I then checked out Laura C, but the girl who was there was her substitute called Cindy.  She did actually look a bit like her but I should have noticed that she wasn't Laura as she was quite short.  We showered together as usual.  I layed on the bed and she asked me what I wanted.  I told her just to give me the standard package.  She gave me a catbath and rubbed her body over me quite a bit.  Then put a coat in my LB for the BJ.  Later she jumped on cowgirl and rode me for a bit.  Before we switched to missionary to finish things off.  We shower again and had a bit of a chat mainly about random living space in HK.  She gave me her number and said that if I ever needed any help finding a place just to call her.  She doesn't mind helping me out.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   18-9-2017 21:34  Karma  +4   Good stuff