Acceptance 55
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2017 06:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
66 Parkes - Dreamy

Name: Dreamy
Link: http://go141.com/en/A48013-Jorda ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Date: Sept 15, 2017
Face: 2.5/5, Avg for me, not really MCOT
Body: 5/5, what she lacks in face, her body makes up for, nice natural rack
Service: 5/5, very service oriented
Cost: $700, +$100tip

Landed in HK early, I mean before 6am early. Went to hotel for checkin but had to wait till at least noon. So went to 66 parkes, since it was nearby and decided to check out Dreamy from all the good reports. I consider myself a fit person, but hiking up those stairs to the 5th floor got me winded! haha. The time was around 11am, and the whole bldg was quiet. To my surprise Dreamy was there. She says she starts work at 10am. So if you're looking for an early punt, she is certainly a good option.

Asked how much, she replied $400. I badly needed a massage from the long flight, asked her and she said $700 for full service and massage. Agreed, and we went to shower. She really took her time. Cleaned me, and played with my dick, nipple licking, for a good 10+min. Dried off then onto bed. I asked her if her massage was good, and she said "you try". The massage she gave was quite strong and loosened me up. I was very satisfied with the massage alone. At that point, i didn't really care about the full service anymore, but went along with it since I had already agreed. Sex was average. I noticed that her pussy was trimmed, which is a nice touch.

Overall, Dreamy was a good punt. She's very service oriented and took her time. I was there for about one whole hour, most of the time was spent on talk, shower, and massage. Sex only lasted about 10min. I would definitely recommend to give her a try. Will I retry? Most likely, no, since there's so many others I want to try, and unfortunately, I don't have the stamina to do 3 in a day, hahah.

Maybe will check out the thais on 2F. Any suggestions?

Recent Ratings
Jack_Sparrow   18-9-2017 08:29  Karma  +5   
porkchops   16-9-2017 19:26  Karma  +5   Thanks!
blast77   16-9-2017 11:03  Karma  +4   Excellent