Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, PRC
Face: 4/5 Really cute
Body: 3/5 Nice boobs, but she has a little belly from a possible baby
Skill: 4/5 Excellent BJ, generally attentive, but very professional
Service: 4/5 Almost *too* professional
GFE: 4/5 She's friendly, but that's it
Price & Session Length: $400
Repeat: Maybe

So after finally getting my bed delivered to my room in Tai Po.  I decided to check out some of the local talent.  There was one girl near where I was living but I didn't wanted to check out the Kwong Yam Buliding.  I knocked on a few doors and saw nothing but milfs that I was not interested in.  One even slammed the door when I said I'll think about it.  Then I rang Tong Tong bell, she opened the door with a nice smile and she is extremely pette.  So I decided what the hell.  I walked in she helped me undress everything from head to toe.  She said that my LD West phone holster was very cool.  I got one recently as I have a Note 4, which is not very comfortable to walk within in your pocket.  We showered together with me helping her out but washing her to too.  She had a very nice pair of tits  Which were very good for playing with.  After I dried off I layed down on her bed and she asked if I wanted a BBBJ I declined and said it was safer with a coat.  She gave me an amazing BJ, it actually felt like that she was giving me a BBBJ even though my LB was wearing a coat.  I played with her LS as she sucked on my LB.  Her LS was very juicy when I started playing with her.  Then she mounted me and rode me while I sucked on her boobs.  I told her that her boobs tasted very sweet.  She relied just carry on sucking them.  A few minutes later she said give it to me. I pounded her missionary both with her doing the spiits and with her legs bent over.  We switched to doggy on her bed then finshed off with me pounding her doggy standing up.  I emptied a massive load in the coat    She said that I was something else and what did I think about her.  I was lost for words.  We chatted a little while I dressed.  She asked if I lived near by and said that I should comeback a visit her again.

Recent Ratings
ernieb   17-9-2017 00:45  Karma  +2   Thx
porkchops   16-9-2017 19:25  Karma  +5   Thanks!
blast77   16-9-2017 11:03  Karma  +5