Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2017 21:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
New @ SSP

Date & Time of Session:  September 15 @ 1330
Name:  New
Link: http://go141.com/en/A53660-SSP-1 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Canto and Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $800 for 45 minutes
Repeat: maybe.. read on to find out

So it's my annual visit to HK again. So since it has been a year since I last punted, decided to warm up with somebody else before I visit my regular with YoYo. So scouted a few potential candidates online and then it was time to hit the road.
First few on the list were busy and then so happen New was free. Rang her Bell and she came out of another room. Was $400 for the generic basic package. But she upsell me in getting a massage for $700 total. And since I badly wanted one agreed to it. In the shower we went. Had some minor small talk while showering, and got a simple kiss on the lips. Granted while studying the menu noticed that she charges extra for kiss (believe additional $100). But since she approach me and gave me one I believed she like me enough to do it. Out of the shower and she prep the bed for massage. For $700 I could live with just the massage. As good as those legit veggie massage parlor in China. Since my muscle has been so tight the massage hit the spot. Got a few tease on LB while my lower half was getting massaged. Seems she knows how to mix it in to keep it going.
After the massage went into the real deal. Some cat bath and she upsell me again for BBBJ for additional $100. And I said sure why not. New has a bed length mirror next to her bed so when she is giving BJ she is facing the mirror and you get a nice view of what's going on. Gave me a breast jerking as we to mix it in. On with the dome and there she rode. Rode for a good bit of time but I might have been overly excited after a long break that I   in no time. Cleaned up and off I go. So would I repeat. I could just go back for the massage if that's all she offered. Otherwise maybe not as her face is on the older side, but she has nice natural soft tits. But so many options out there that are available that I'll continue exploring first.

Recent Ratings
blast77   16-9-2017 11:04  Karma  +3   My last Ks of the day