Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: ...
Price & Session Length:  600rmb
Repeat: Hell yes

I rarely post reports, but this one is a little special. Caught this one on nearby in WeChat. Actually she caught me.   I was a little bored, so decided what the hell. Met her at one of the local bars (non-girl
bar) for a drink first. Bought her drinks just to chit chat and decide if I wanted to go through with it. She was very touchy and I could tell she would be a lot of fun. After 3 drinks each I made my offer and she accepted. Off to the seedy little hotel. Nothing out of the ordinary. Shower, scrup the LB and LS, then to the bed. Nice body, but not a spinner. B cup at most. That's when it got interesting. She immediately latched onto my LB like it was a Popsicle. I could tell she really enjoyed this. It's rare that they enjoy.... Anyway, I decided to return the favor. Did DATY on her. Dripping wet. Sloppy. I felt sorry the maids wet.   Didn't take but a minute for her to cum. Then a little mish. Her LS was super tight. Never would have gone in without all that lube she made. This one was a screamer. Literally a screamer. Had to put a pillow on her face because I worried about the neighbors. This was so intense, it didn't take very long for me to blow my load. We spent a little while talking in bed, then went back to the bar for another drink, and said good night. Not a bad experience at all.

My gut feeling is this girl was pretty inexperienced. She spoke passable English, and between that and my broken Chinese I figured she just needs money. But who knows....

Recent Ratings
FG88   18-9-2017 11:08  Karma  +3   
casual   13-9-2017 13:03  Acceptance  +1   Bro, please can I have her WeChat. Thanks
modnar   12-9-2017 11:19  Karma  +4   lucky find , care to pm me her wechat ? pls
UncleDad   11-9-2017 21:49  Karma  +4   Ya lucky dawg
aurufc   11-9-2017 14:20  Karma  +3   Nice
rwong   10-9-2017 20:13  Karma  +1   Any Pics? Or even a Wechat ID? Some way we can get incontact with her?
porkchops   10-9-2017 17:13  Karma  +5   Excellent encounter! If you're willing to share her wechat ID, I'd greatly appreciate it!
blast77   10-9-2017 17:10  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   10-9-2017 15:53  Karma  +4   Nice find! Did she OK sharing her Wechat?
Taiwanlaowai   10-9-2017 11:16  Acceptance  +1   Good report.
gooner69   10-9-2017 11:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Share her! :)
Mister   10-9-2017 10:11  Karma  +4   Thanks. Pix would be great
LeoCan   10-9-2017 05:53  Karma  +5   
Taiwanlaowai
Nookie Newbie

UID 100642
Digest Posts 0
Credits 28
Posts 12
Karma 28
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2017 11:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I am curious as to how to know she was OK to talk to. Perhaps you just tried your luck and got lucky. I got endless spam on WeChat when I was in
China, most of the posts obviously cut and paste messages  with pics of super hot girls when to be honest just a normal girl would be better than what  expect from people who need to advertise this way. I don't live there so maybe I am a bit confused as to China ways to deal with these things. Also I wonder are such messages ever dangerous as LE traps. I guess no for the latter although no doubt many are scams.
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2017 12:53  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Taiwanlaowai at 10-9-2017 11:29
Also I wonder are such messages ever dangerous as LE traps. I guess no for the latter although no doubt many are scams.

Yes LE can be monitoring your activity.  LE in China have far less restrictions than other countries.  I was watching a News program

where LE was monitoring an app called qq many yrs ago.

Recent Ratings
Taiwanlaowai   10-9-2017 13:04  Acceptance  +1   
gooner69
Musky Member

UID 107942
Digest Posts 0
Credits 120
Posts 60
Karma 118
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-7-2013
Location Shekou
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2017 12:58  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Weelock at 10-9-2017 12:53

Yes LE can be monitoring your activity.  LE in China have far less restrictions than other countries.  I was watching a News program

where LE was monitoring an app called qq many yrs ago.

There are people watching every letter you type. A friend had his account "suspended" for a week because he chatted about the umbrella movement in HK. They shut him down within 10 minutes.

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   10-9-2017 13:52  Karma  +1   There not watching every word being typed. More like hot words being monitored by bots
Weelock   10-9-2017 13:06  Acceptance  +6   Any person in China, will have very few legal rights.
Taiwanlaowai   10-9-2017 13:03  Acceptance  +1   Depressing but I guess not surprising.
gooner69
Musky Member

UID 107942
Digest Posts 0
Credits 120
Posts 60
Karma 118
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-7-2013
Location Shekou
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2017 15:09  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by gooner69 at 10-9-2017 12:58

There are people watching every letter you type. A friend had his account "suspended" for a week because he chatted about the umbrella movement in HK. They shut him down within 10 minutes. ...

@stinkyfeet
Have you seen the video that went round on wechat a while back? They can watch realtime if they want to. But of course there are bots as well.
JasonTrump
Carnal Conqueror

UID 180198
Digest Posts 0
Credits 354
Posts 92
Karma 349
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2017 15:23  Profile P.M. 
I've been here long enough and seen enough wechat that I can "smell" a bad one. Thats one reason met her first. No talk about anything before meeting.

As for LE watching your WeChat, I guess they can, but the odds of anything bad happening are pretty low. I honestly don't think they care about sex in Shekou. They are more worried about political issues. I mean, the recent "crackdown". THey said all bars close at 2am. Well, that didn't happen. They just turned off the neon signs at 2am, and it's business as usual. In fact, they keep the places dark so I think it just increased the level of monkey business. LOL
gooner69
Musky Member

UID 107942
Digest Posts 0
Credits 120
Posts 60
Karma 118
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-7-2013
Location Shekou
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2017 15:32  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by JasonTrump at 10-9-2017 15:23
I've been here long enough and seen enough wechat that I can "smell" a bad one. Thats one reason met her first. No talk about anything before meeting.

As for LE watching your WeChat, I gues ...

Yeah, true. Every now and then they show some "force" by walking in and closing bars etc., but not often. Some guys told me recently they keep an eye on the bars more these days though ad that more girls are heading back into the massage parlours. Might be safer for them....
JasonTrump
Carnal Conqueror

UID 180198
Digest Posts 0
Credits 354
Posts 92
Karma 349
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2017 15:36  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Taiwanlaowai at 10-9-2017 11:29
I am curious as to how to know she was OK to talk to. Perhaps you just tried your luck and got lucky. I got endless spam on WeChat when I was in
China, most of the posts obviously cut and paste messa ...

Chance of it being a scam are about 95%. So yes you need to know what you are doing in these situations. In this case I did get lucky, but figured the worst thing is I'd have a drink with some fake. And yes the picture was fake or heavily enhanced, but still looked similar. Any pictures on WeChat, even real ones, you need to assume are heavily enhanced. The software apps they use are nothing short of miraculous.

As for LE, I think there are no rules. LE can do anything they want. In US, if you just ask: "Are you LE?", they have to tell you. In China, I'm sure they can lie. Probably even get drunk with you before the bust. But as I stated in an earlier post, they really have better things to do (Like sleeping, drinking and extorting money from hard working people).

You hear about raids once in a while. But they are so rare, it makes international news. It's like winning the lottery or getting struck by lightning. Millions and millions of sex transactions in China, and only a handful are ever busted.
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2017 07:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by JasonTrump at 10-9-2017 15:23
I've been here long enough and seen enough wechat that I can "smell" a bad one. Thats one reason met her first. No talk about anything before meeting. ......

As for LE watching your WeChat, I guess they can, but the odds of anything bad happening are pretty low. I honestly don't think they care about sex in Shekou. They are more worried about political issues. I mean, the recent "crackdown".

I copied this from another website about SNG and consequences of what might happen and did happen using wechat....
I would suggest staying low until at least first the week of Oct. but there is still no guarantees.

QUOTE:
Alright boys, I was one of the fellows that fell into the mess at the end of August, using sng. Everyone that was caught that night had contacted the girls via Judy within at least the last TWO weeks. Steve and Judy were both caught. From what I know they got to Judy first and used her wechat to find some of us. Also a couple of the girls were being trailed by LE for at least two weeks. The order for these busts came from up high, beyond the police chief of shanghai. Bribes did not work, one person claimed to of tried a 100 k rmb bribe.

Once caught we were detained for 24 hours then issued a 10-15 day "Administrative Detention" only 1 call allowed prior being sent to detention location where embassies were contacted in around 3-5 days, no other outside contact beyond that. While there more shanghai locals came in, we were the only foreigners. During the 8th or 9th day, rumors of more raids came in from spas, MP, and saunas, a total of 80-100 detained.

The Administrative detention is considered a slap on the wrist and as far as I know will not impact employment directly unless your employer has connections and decide to dig deep but you will have to explain going missing for 10-15 days. 2 were let go with a 500 rmb fine, I do not know the reasons why.

As far as I know the raids might go on for a bit longer and might extend into November. If you contacted Judy in the last month I suggest staying away from shanghai, at least 2 foreigners were brought in and detained TWO weeks after the fact. They will go to your hotel to pick you up and look up hotel security cameras for proof of girls entering and leaving your room.

If you do get caught, put on 2 pairs of shirts and 2 pair of boxers and if you can 2 pair of pants, you will need it.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 11-9-2017 07:54 ]
JasonTrump
Carnal Conqueror

UID 180198
Digest Posts 0
Credits 354
Posts 92
Karma 349
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2017 12:17  Profile P.M. 
I wonder if China is finally getting serious about this. It's just been so out in the open for so long, maybe they are getting embarrassed by it.

Can you provide link to where this comment came from?
gooner69
Musky Member

UID 107942
Digest Posts 0
Credits 120
Posts 60
Karma 118
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-7-2013
Location Shekou
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2017 14:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Weelock at 11-9-2017 07:48

I copied this from another website about SNG and consequences of what might happen and did happen using wechat....
I would suggest staying low until at least first the week of Oct. but ther ...

Shanghai has been quiet for a while and now seems to do totally silent. My last few trips there have been "dry" and the market is thinning quickly. Soon we´ll be back to the old days of checking Craigslist....