Karma 164
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2017 12:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Thai - Surprisingly Good Find

Date & Time of Session: 8th Sept about 12:30 midnight.
Location:  JSL 4/F, Turn left once exited the elevators, turn left again into the first corridor and she's located in the second last room.
Name: Pla (Pronounced Plraaa)
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Thai, can converse in simple English.
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (Bolt ons)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5 (BBBJ + CIM) No daty, lfk or dfk allowed.
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: $500 +$100 tips.
Repeat: Hell yeah!

So I found myself in TST after some drinking on a Friday night, friends have left early which was left me feeling pretty unsatisfied. Popped over to JSL and damn......still pretty busy as I guess other bros also got left alone.

Anyways, started on the top floor, nothing special and made my way down trying to see what else is left as at this time if the night, the supply is low and the demand is high.

Ended my search on the 4th floor as it seems that the majority of WG are Thai, which was convenient.  So I started to ringing bells until I found Pla.

At first I was a bit hesitant in going in as I thought she was a lady boy, but after a couple of drinks your judgements start to go a bit off.  But whatever and in I go.
Once entered she saw that I was sweating and offered me a glass of ice cold water and told me to relax and cool down before we start the session.

Now to shower time:
Had to shower alone since her shower stall was actually really small and I'm not a big guy by any means, so that was ok. However was I found strange was that Pla used a towel to cover herself up from the waist down and at this point I thought "fuck......she could be a he"

Foreplay:
After the shower dried up and went to bed, to my surprise and without having to ask she started a nice BBBJ, decent about suction, wetness, alternating from DT to being really sensual and my LB just had a really nice tingly feeling throughout.

Main course:
Off to the main course, started out with a pretty standard CG, then on to mish, which is then I had a good look of her LS and all my troubles and fear went away, she was a legit she After mish we went into doggy(she likes to have her ass slapped and also she doesn't seem to mind having her neck being choked while pounding her from behind. )  Then I wasn't sure if it was the alocohol or if I was just tired, but I couldn't seem to cum, so we laid next to each other catching our breaths and she got up took off the dom and gave me another BBBJ and this time to completion.  This was probably one of the best CIM's I've ever experienced because even after I came she kept sucking on LB and massaging my balls, trying to squeeze out every last drop I had.

Afterwards, nothing too special, the same of shower, paid and left.

Final Thought:
I would probably repeat, but there's a bunch of Thais on the 4th floor, which I wanna sample first and I'm actually starting to prefer them better to PRC girls as the Thais seems to be more service oriented and much more friendly.
Also I forgot to ask for her contact details and pics, will try next time.

Siufah out!

Recent Ratings
blast77   22-9-2017 17:28  Karma  +4   
mchk   12-9-2017 13:59  Karma  +3   
hotjac   10-9-2017 16:51  Karma  +4   Nice find - thanks for sharing!
aurufc   9-9-2017 16:12  Karma  +2   thx
aargon   9-9-2017 13:56  Acceptance  +1   Original - thanks bro. Curious - how can you tell if they're Thai?
siufah
Musky Member

UID 19321
Digest Posts 0
Credits 167
Posts 38
Karma 164
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2017 17:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 siufah's post

@aargon It's just the way they speak they have a certain accent.  It's actually pretty hard to explain, but once you seen a few you'll know how to tell.
trooper7
Lustful Lord

UID 104532
Digest Posts 0
Credits 631
Posts 77
Karma 622
Acceptance 180
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2017 11:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 siufah's post

Does she have any tattoos ? Below her waist ?

Recent Ratings
joey88   22-9-2017 13:03  Acceptance  +1   No Tats. I saw her also. Report coming soon