Karma 533
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2017 00:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A beautiful mistake? TR Sexy Report

Called Roy today to book his new girls. Asked for Marianna, but she is fully booked today. Damn she looks fine on the photo.

End up I asked fo Celine.

Went to the usual hotel, open the door and a cute girl came out. Doesn't look like Celine though.

I was like "Man she looks really different from the photo" but I go with it because she looks cute too and I am really "hungry" today.

Then eventually, I found out she is not TR Celine but she is TR Sexy instead! Only found out before shower.

The fuck..

I don't know this is Bait and Switch or a genuine mistake.

Anyway, I am however not dissapoonted with TR Sexy.

She is quite small in stature, perhaps around 15x CM, great boobs (not gigantic but slightly bigger than my palm). Cute face but not as smooth as photo suggested (with a little pimple marking). Smooth skin every else though. She has a Thai tattoo on her upper back, I don't mind and even chat with her about her tattoo.

Straight away we are hugging it out and kissing sensually even before showering. I play around her breast and take off her gown. This is great because the other Thai girls normally just follow SOP, mechanically remove my cloths and stuff.

During shower lots of BBbj and slutty interaction.

Then on to bed, instead of the standard massage, she do a super thorough cat bath for the longest ever time. And she is really really good. I almost exploded just from the cat bath.

Then we do a long long foreplay and DATY, and I just finish off on missionary. Very very cooperative and different play.

Overall, great punt although there is a mistake. I am glad to see her.

TL;DR - I asked for TR Celine but I got TR Sexy. Not happy with he arrangement but happy with the girl for super sensual(PSE?) punt. She has just arrived HK yesterday so interested bro should go check her out.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
cass   14-9-2017 09:48  Karma  +6   
aurufc   9-9-2017 16:09  Karma  +3   Nice report
blast77   7-9-2017 11:48  Karma  +5   
batman108   6-9-2017 23:33  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
xsamusx69   6-9-2017 16:31  Karma  +3   hows the hotel elevator? still need keycard?
porkchops   6-9-2017 13:56  Karma  +5   Thanks!
hamshams   6-9-2017 10:26  Acceptance  +2   Nice report
ramont   6-9-2017 08:12  Karma  +5   Thanks
coff
Lustful Lord

UID 106111
Digest Posts 0
Credits 536
Posts 35
Karma 533
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2017 22:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 coff's post

reply to xsamusx69: yes still needs key, meaning I have to wait the right moment when the guy is in the elevator to go up.

Recent Ratings
xsamusx69   12-9-2017 09:20  Karma  +4