Font size: S M L
C703

Name: C703
Link: http://go141.com/en/A60156-TST-HoneyGirls
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Services: 4.5/5
Damage: 2200

I wanted to try a new agent since my usual guys didn't have anything that caught my eye. Called C and asked for C701 first ( the boobs plus the shaved pussy looked fantastic) but she wasn't available until later that day. He recommended C703 instead and I thought it could be worth a look.

The hotel is in a location that was quite busy, lots of people around and next to a place where lots of kids come in and out of. Not the ideal location if you want to be discreet.

Regardless I called him when I got there and he gave me the room number immediately. 5/5 for the agent.

Upon entering a cute girl greeted me. I could not tell if it was the girl in the ad. In hindsight I am 80% sure it was based solely on the boobs.

I had some free time so I asked her for 2 sessions. We disrobed and headed to the shower. Small bathroom and shower, not the best but it was clean, 3.5/5. She was smiling and playful, good sign. In the shower she gave me a good wash, followed by some catbath on my back and a bbbj. The took her time and it was great, she seemed like she wanted me to cim but I resisted.

She had a nice body with small B cups but they were wonderfully shaped and felt great to the touch. Regular bush, nothing to report there.

We dry up and head to the bed. She continues her bbbj, and she works hard at it. It's wonderful and after about 10 mins I let it all go in her mouth. She quickly wipe it off with some tissue and cover LB with a Dettol wipe, I liked the idea.

After a cleanup I ask her to give me a massage and she happily does it. Not very strong but comfortable. She then starts to catbath my back and bum, man her tongue is really like a cat and she gave me crazy goosebumps. She then took a dom out, put it on her tongue and started rimming me. My goodness!

LB was at this point back at full attention and she gets on with another bbbj that was just as good as the first. I then cap up and we go cowgirl, mish, then doggie and cowgirl again. I asked if she did anal but no luck there. Still a virgin in that department.  I couldn't hold it anymore and . We cleaned up again and I promptly paid and left.

She was a real trooper, great attitude and a sweet girl so I was thoroughly satisfied.

Recent Ratings
blast77   5-9-2017 21:54  Karma  +5   Excellent
joey88   5-9-2017 21:39  Karma  +5   Thanks
sc818   5-9-2017 19:42  Karma  +4   Good info. C701 vid is excellent, can see why you wanted her.
porkchops   5-9-2017 19:01  Karma  +5   Thanks!
hongtaiman82   5-9-2017 17:50  Karma  +5   it's actually an old agent (CK) coming back onto the scene. has great gals
acerbe
Kinky King

UID 40674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1422
Posts 410
Karma 1402
Acceptance 394
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2017 18:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hongtaiman thx for the info, he will definitely be on my regular list if his other offerings are as good as 703!