Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-6-2017
Location Guangzhou
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2017 18:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Foshan / Guangzhou Bad Tip from Taxi

Argh, asked a Taxi Driver where I could get some good action full service.  He recommended Sky Recreational Hotel in JinShahChou near the Foshan / Guangzhou border.  About a 30 minute drive from Tianhe District.  Ok, so we head out there.

Nice place, entire street is lit up like Vegas, but Chinese style.  Looks like a major mongering site but I can't read chinese.  The building is big and looks good.  Lots of hostesses right at the door greeting.  398 to get in.

I get in, locker, shower, change, goto the lounge.  What the fuck, it's filled with families!  kids, wives, etc.

Well, I'm brave and stupid, so I ask a young host if I can book a massage appointment that comes with FS.  He says SURE and helps me book an appointment that's ready right away.

I head into the massage room and the hostess is pretty with a nice body.  But the uniform isn't anything that comes off easy.  Huh?

Anyways, long story short, it's a veggie massage for 90 minutes.  I will however say that it's one of the BEST massages I've had.  It was seriously so damn good and relaxing.  No hanky panky though. Well, I was able to feel up her ass outside of her uniform.  Great ass.

In the end, I don't think I'll go back.  30 minutes ride both ways is a taxi fare of 120 RMB not even counting the loss time.  On top of the 398 RMB massage, they hit me for a 40 RMB fee for something.  I didn't care.  Paid and left.  It was fine because I was enjoying the bliss of an excellent massage.

Too bad the plumbing is all backed up as I left.

If you're wondering how to find this place, ask for:

JinShahChou (Gold Sand District)
Foshan (Buddha Mountain)
Sky Recreational Hotel pronounced "Sui Wen Tian" translates into Water Cloud Sky

On the Taxi cab back to my place, the taxi guy laughed and said he doesn't know if Sky Recreational has Full Service, but a lot of taxi guys will bullshit you and take you some place telling you there's FS just to get the kickback.  He offered to take me to some streets where he knows street hookers hang out, but I declined as I can't be bringing back any hookers to my hotel.

Recent Ratings
daytimefun   16-8-2017 21:39  Acceptance  +3   
sssqblf   16-8-2017 20:06  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for your sharing. This place had FS. Maybe there is a crackdown recently. Bad luck.
Benderover
Nookie Newbie

UID 202985
Digest Posts 0
Credits 94
Posts 7
Karma 93
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-6-2017
Location Guangzhou
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2017 22:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Benderover's post

@sssqblf

Hey, that might be the case that there was a crackdown.  The place was "closed for remodeling" and recently reopened on August 11.

It might have been shutdown in a crackdown or something.  Bad timing for me.  

Do me a favor and please PM me what the procedure was to ask for FS.  Assuming that the taxi driver didn't screw me over for a kickback, and looking back the guy was pretty straight forward without looking to sleeze me for a kickback.  I'd like to know how to have properly asked for some hanky panky.  The reason is that the MENU was presented right up front about what kind of massage can be had for what price.  So when you book, you're already set to pay a fixed fee for a legit massage.  How do you offer up the "tip" to get the FS?  It doesn't appear that the spa allows to increase your payment for those services!

Thanks.

Recent Ratings
Tarasse   19-8-2017 01:28  Acceptance  +3   Not sure if it helps but I read on an old sauna post that names that contain "imperial" or "royal" usually work as a ...