Face:  3/5
Body:  5/5
Skill:   4/5
Service:  3/5
GFE:  1/5
PSE:  1/5
Price & Session Length:  398 / 90 mins  
Repeat:  Might do that if repeat gets more

I read on this board a prior visit from a veteran member who said he had a good time here and his buddy saw #55.  I  cruised by to check it out and just take one for the team.  Hotel is easy to get to, elevator near the lobby.  Spa is on the 5th floor.

Inside the spa, standard wristband, locker, shower.  Into the lounge and it's super dark.  Hostess girls are walking around and they're TALL, SKINNY, and mostly GORGEOUS.  Great sign.

I book an appointment for a massage and ask for #55.  Had to wait 30 minutes, no problem.

My session starts and it's a so so massage.  Not too bad, not too great.  When the special treatment starts, it's without any need to discuss.  She asks me to flip, a little massage, and then her top comes down.  NICE!  Great tits on a skinny body.  Face is pretty from the front, but from the side profile it's not as pretty.  Doesn't matter, I look at her from the front anyways.

The caresses and kisses are so hot.  No face kissing or mouth kissing at all.  She hovers her face over LB as if she's ready, and after a few hot breath on it, she backs off and starts a really sensual jacking.  Her skirt is pulled up above her hips, but undies stay on at all times.  Free to pet her LS outside of the undies, but when I reach in, her legs clamp close.  I touch and play with what I can, she's ok with that.  But legs are closed down, no open action.

She's getting me close, so she positions herself into a 69 with me.  I move my face up to give her a lick, and she's WHOA WAY off.  No daty permitted.  Ok, I try to kiss her ass, and that's a NO too.  She's ok with me kissing the back of her thigh, so I get off doing that.

Rest of the 90 minutes is with a hot stone massage treatment which is so so.

In the end, her actions were SUPER sensual, but the service is HJ only.  The girls are typically tall, skinny, great body, pretty face.  So if this is your thing, go for it!  But as far as I can find, it's the only thing in Tianhe District.  If you guys know of anymore, please recommend.  Thanks!

Recent Ratings
zorkelias   27-9-2017 21:39  Acceptance  +1   Do you have their agents contact or sth? Coming over this weekend
Nashvegas11   19-8-2017 03:17  Karma  +2   Would appreciate the address or a Wechat contact here
blast77   18-8-2017 09:52  Karma  +4   Excellent
LeoCan   18-8-2017 08:23  Acceptance  +5   
MothToAFlame   18-8-2017 02:28  Karma  +4   Thanks, great to know
mchk   17-8-2017 16:22  Karma  +3   
3QOxqK2Liy0t   17-8-2017 00:08  Acceptance  +1   Thank
aurufc   16-8-2017 23:48  Karma  +2   lol so funny the way you describe, credits due
daytimefun   16-8-2017 21:41  Acceptance  +3   
Alice75   16-8-2017 20:52  Karma  +2   Yes, its just a HJ place, but if the girl is familiar with you, its a bbbj
sssqblf   16-8-2017 20:07  Acceptance  +1   This is a famous place during more the 10 years ! I was young then...
zorkelias
Nookie Newbie

UID 191478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-4-2017
Location Macau
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2017 20:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Benderover's post

Thanks for the post bro.
There are more spots like that down shipaiqiao. but they're all around the 300 range. Seems like the one at Huaweida is the one to go to?
Have you found any FS ones nearby tianhe or zhujiang new town?

Recent Ratings
Benderover   18-8-2017 17:16  Acceptance  +1   Thanks bro. Haven't found anything new yet, but I've posted on JinBi DaShehJia before. Jin Bi catering and Recreatio ...