Font size: S M L
Amazing Full Service Massage @BSS

Date & Time of Session:  15/08
Nationality & Language: decent English and some Mandarin
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Service: 5/5 - great full body massage, back waking, CBJ and CFS (absolutely not rushed, even if you last long, and any position was ok)
Price & Session Length: $730/90min + $10 for the shower dude

After some time not doing any major massage, I am staying in HK for few days, so I thought I would go exploring some more.
I chose this sauna as it seemed well-positioned and seemed to provide FS.

So, here I go: the location is very easy to find {36 Shan Tung St., 3F Wah May Building, Mongkok} (check this thread: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=61333).
Once you get in, you are welcomed by a very relaxing looking venue. Most people there spoke from decent to proper English, a surprise after all my Mandarin-only experiences in Mainland. I knew I wanted the full service but it took a couple of "What else do you offer?" for her to reveal the $730 option.

Went in and I was helped by the somewhat usual shower man and the usual rituals: take off clothes, wear slipper and towels, shower and put on shorts + a bathrobe.
I was led to the following room where I was told to wait a bit on a very comfy armchair. A young lad asked me if I wanted a drink and brought me a coke.
The mamasan approached me and asked "young girl? Soft massage?" to which I answer 'How about young girl AND hard massage?", she giggled and went away for a while.

Few minutes after the room was ready and I was led to a room which dimmed lights and soft background music. There a very friendly, small and cute lady welcomes me with a lovely hug (awwww).

She asks if I want a strong massage and there she goes: the full body massage was amazing, strong and careful, even back walking. During the massage her hands do move around but she completes the massage professionally.
After the whole back body is done, she asks me to flip over and she covers the sergeant. At this point, we fool around, play and have fun like old fuck buddies. Anything was allowed (except anal but fingering it was ok): she didn't mind that I wanted a long session, changing positions and stopping and going.
Whenever I felt fully satisfied I and she gently cleans me up and we giggle about the session.

After that, she goes to quickly freshen up and finishes the massage with a nice head massage and some cute comments.
It was undoubtably the experience I have dreaming about when thinking of proper FS massages: no rush, no looking at the clock, no weak/lame massage. I left out happy, relaxed and with my body feeling rejuvenated.
Although I do enjoy trying new places, since my time is limited here in HK (for now), I think I will go back and try to chat up the mamasan to get their top tier gals. Let's see if I can get to pick the girl directly this time (I will report that as well!).

I know it might feel a bit too biased, I also know that some of you guys out there have had similar "OMG this place is perfect (for me)!" moments and this is my personal moment.

Recent Ratings
happylad   31-8-2017 10:46  Acceptance  +1   thx!
NeverWong   16-8-2017 15:08  Karma  +2   Excellent
fktingle   16-8-2017 11:46  Karma  +3   excellent, do update us if you can get a better looking one next time
LeoCan   16-8-2017 09:58  Karma  +5   
jimyum   16-8-2017 06:18  Karma  +5   
doghead   16-8-2017 05:27  Karma  +4   They always have good service at least it seems to me.
a203203   16-8-2017 03:23  Acceptance  +1   Wow amazing value at 730.
Mister   15-8-2017 21:43  Karma  +4   The joint is fine. English is something new. Sounds like you got one of their better girls. PM her number?
mchk   15-8-2017 18:35  Karma  +4   Favorable
porkchops   15-8-2017 17:54  Karma  +4   Thanks!
zebra   15-8-2017 17:46  Karma  +4   Excellent