Indo Aplui Streetwalker Froze In Room

Date: 2017 July 30
Nationality:  Indo
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
GFE: 0/5
Price : She claimed $2000 HKD
Repeat: Probably not

Every time I walk around Sham Shui Po I like to have a look at the freelancers between exit C1 and C2. However, I seldom engage with them because they're usually not the prettiest. On weekdays there are usually 2-3 Indo or Pinay ex-helpers (overstays) clearly freelancing there. On sundays the force trippels with regular helpers spending their day off there. They usually ask for hkd 300 - 500 for 15 minutes FS. They offer even lower prices when u decline. Clients are usually older Chinese men making a sign from far away. Plenty of cheap rooms around there.

Half year ago I saw a very sweet Pinay there, asking only 300. I followed her to a hotel room, and had ok sex. I just didn't like the form of her A cup tits. She was great though, good BBBJ, very active cowgirl and even gave me a quick backrub, all in about 20 minutes. I didn't fuck her again but invited her for lunch 3 times more. Each time very nice, open conversations. She told me how some Africans and Pakistanis could be very menacing to her.   She always refused them, but then they threatened her and asked her to work for them as hookers. Probably broke illegal wannabe pimps.

There are often girls at exit B and D too but don't approach them. They are just meeting friends and hate being seen as hookers. Exit D however often spills over from Exit C. And 2 weeks ago had an absolute stunning Indo sitting there in a flimsy dress. She wasn't making any eye contact with anyone. I saw darker guys trying to chat with her getting nowhere. I also tried to chit chat, but she only turned her head towards me a few times. I thought she might not know english and maybe also was a bit scared, but she didn't seem vulnerable. She also read my messages on google translate, but didn't respond.

I continued shopping, and an hour later to my delight she was still in the area, this time looking around. I approached her and asked her to go eat something, and she followed. She refused 2 restaurants, but spoke to me comfortably in English. Then we walked up to a hotel with a beautiful young smiling chinese girl at the reception, she looked educated too.

In the room while staying dressed and standing up I pulled her softly towards me for a small hug, but she went to sit in a far corner of the bed. I decided to give her time, tried to chat, opened TV, rinsed my mouth,... then came near her but she pushed me away. Then she started chatting and calling her friends. I asked her if she wanted to leave but she didn't respond. I stayed fully dressed. Then I tried to take of her shirt, and was able to feel her perfect tits. I became very hard and excited but it started to feel like raping her as she pushed me away harder and harder. Not sure if she was trying to up the price and genuinely scared to fuck. I would describe myself as a rather attractive 45 year old chubby gwailo, not creepy at all.

I first took 2 photos of her crawled up, which I might still have. And then started to negotiate with her. I showed her my dick to show the regular size.She stared cool and arrogant at me, but her whole body and face was so perfect, so i offered her hkd 500. I'm not rich and was hoping she was new to the game, and that I could become her regular. Then all doubt that she was a beginner was gone. This amount angered her enormously. She almost yelled that she never fucked under 2000, and that was for Chinese, for white guys it should be more, etc, etc,.. I opened the door for her, and left myself 10 minutes later. I tried to chat with the Chinese girl at the counter to find out more information, but this time she just looked angry and disgusted at me. She must have guessed what happened and wanted to stay out of trouble.

I saw her again the week after, and asked my friend to ask her price, but she refused to answer. I don't regret the experience. I even used her for a few wanks.

Recent Ratings
sssqblf   16-8-2017 20:21  Acceptance  +1   what a hypocrite woman. very indo !
fktingle   16-8-2017 12:17  Karma  +3   interesting story, good job you managed to leave?
aikawa   15-8-2017 17:23  Acceptance  +1   over prized for indo
tito007   15-8-2017 10:03  Acceptance  +2   
LeoCan   15-8-2017 06:47  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   14-8-2017 19:46  Karma  +10   That's WEIRD. Thanks for the info, sorry it didn't work out.
hamshams   14-8-2017 19:42  Karma  +2   Odd
plonkey   14-8-2017 18:58  Karma  +3   thanksfor the effort and heads up
aurufc   14-8-2017 14:12  Karma  +2   Sympathy ks
jake.houston   14-8-2017 12:56  Karma  +5   That was unfortunate for all involved. Set the fee first unless you are shooting for a freebie. Never met an Indo that w ...
porkchops   14-8-2017 12:54  Karma  +2   Interesting story...