Reading Access 10
Registered 30-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2017 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Victoria Nuru CWB

price: hkd2500 for 60 mins
Looks: 5/10. Too much plastic surgery.
Body: 8.5/10. Around 160cm. Great tits, at least double D. good skin.

First time visiting the infamous Victoria. Her schedule is always packed so make sure to make an appointment in advance!

Got to her private place in cwb, a little bit disappointed by plastic doll face but it was compensated by her amazing body. we sat down for a chit chat and she already started playing with my LB. Victoria has a very fun and playful personality which is a bonus. She makes you very feel comfortable and in a way kind of feel like a gf.

I picked the $2500 plan and after showering tgt. We started off on her erotic massage chair in the living room where i lied down with my legs wide open she then proceeds to pour nuru gel on her amazing tits and begins to rubbing them all over me. Omg they feel so fucking great. She then got down on her knees and uses her lips and tongues to kiss me literally everywhere under my belly button. My LB is rock hard at this moment and Victoria nicely suggested us to do nuru on the air bed in the bedroom. We had a lot of fun putting nuru gel on each other and i can feel her LS getting really wet now. After about 10 min of rubbing and nuru massage, she put a cap on me and asked me to fuck her. I did it for about 5min and asked her to play with LB with her feet. She happily obliged and seemed enjoying it. I felt like i was about to so i asked her to stop. We moved to her bed for some DFK and some more rubbing, followed by the best reverse CG where i get to play with her tits from behind! After about 5min I

We showered together afterwards and paid. Probably would visit her again if i feel like nuru massage agai .

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   15-8-2017 21:39  Karma  +3   Expensive!
professuser   14-8-2017 16:59  Acceptance  +1   
sam_smith   14-8-2017 09:41  Karma  +3   She is one of my favorite go to girl, a bit pricey but great service.
aurufc   14-8-2017 09:20  Karma  +4   Nice