Karma 401
Acceptance 95
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2017 23:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beauty and the Beast

Link : http://go141.com/en/A24717-KT-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Looks : "A terrifying beast-like creature"
Body : I'd say it's not too bad considering her age. And if you have to distract yourself from her face then it doesn't do any harm to look at it. Her body is pretty accurate in the pictures on her profile.
Race : Chinese
Massage : 10/10
General Service : 10/10
Happy Ending : 11/10 (phenomenal!)
Damage : $250 (full 70 mins, if not longer)
Repeat: Already have.

Before you read, please know that I am a bit mean. She is slightly better looking than a beast, maybe more like an ogre? And in case you're wondering, I'm the beauty in this story

Once upon a time there was an excellent masseuse. She was beautiful with a most tempting body figure. One day, a jealous witch decided to turn her into a hideous creature. Ever since, she has been relying solely on her skills to make a living. Sadly, her face never turn back to normal.

I have visited this poor beast a couple of times, each time she left me walking away, light as a feather. I would like to use this time to describe my encounters with her.

The first times I layed eyes on the beast, I was tempted to walk away as I was scared by her hideous outlook, but one thing experience has taught me, especially after discovering Lily, is never to judge a book by its cover - let alone a masseuse. Besides, I thought it would make an interesting story to tell.

She likely doesn't speak any English, she simply utters animalistic noises to the best of her ability. I didn't ask this time, sorry lads, but then again this is a walk up, you don't really need to talk to her. Perhaps before you visit her lair, learn a few phrases or get a friend to write down for you what you want to say just to be sure. You don't want to be eaten now, do you?

I asked to confirm that it was 70mins for $250 and she said yes. I was already thinking, I'm getting a little too curious nowadays, this is probably gonna be shit. I was so wrong.

I showered and laid on the massage bed facing down. The dry massage didn't last too long and was a little weak compared to Lily. She uses her soft paws to massage my back. Oh yes, this creature has rather soft hands which is a plus for me. She asked if I wanted the foot stepping method (like Lily's) but I didn't fancy that this time. So she continued for a while until she started oiling my back up with her dripping saliva. Don't worry it's ordinary massage oil.

The oil part was excellent. I thought to myself, I was right about the beast, she does have skill. She massages my back very well with hands and elbows. Then she moved on to my elbow and hands and does the finger pulling thing. After that she shamed me with her beastly paws massaging up and down my legs. One leg at a time. She teases your balls a little but this part is still the normal oil massage. This part lasted a nice amount of time.

Now I will split the info in two because the only difference between my two visits was the endings.

Last time I visited:
Now to the best part we all look forward to, it was heavenly. She keeps me lying face down. Puts her soft, and rather unbeastly legs beneath my and massages my balls. She massages and scratches the scrotum continuous, switching between the scrotum and the bottom. The sensation is indescribable. She really did take her time this part was a good 10mins. Then she turns my over, not rushed at all. She uses her beastly nails and scratches from my stomach down then towards the balls. Every time I almost cum and want to hold it, I just look at her hideous visage, it works pretty well for me . She oils up LB more and jerks it, every now and then she would scratch your balls. I close my eyes until I . It was above expectations and totally insane. I had been slain by the beast.

After that, to my surprise she proceeded to massage my head and then my legs again, this time facing upwards. She noticed that LB was getting hard again and asked if I wanted another shot for just another $50!!!!!!! She says each extra shot is $50!!!!! which for her skills, is a bargain. This time she proceeded to lick my nipples which I couldn't bear to look at her, it may spoil the fun. But she asked me to touch her which, without looking at her face is actually pleasant. Her skin is very smooth and she kept her body shape quite well. Her hand was like a motor. She even massaged G spot between the scrotum and arse for a bit. it was out of this world, the witchcraft performed by this hideous beast had me defeated.   She milked me dry.

After that she massaged my head for another 10mins also which was really relaxing. I showered, paid and promised the beast that I would return.

Yesterday's visit
Well most of it was the same, except I only needed to   once. The standard is the same, if not even better. The creature only pleases, and never disappoints.

the difference is after my release, she massaged my head  and I must have been really tired, but I fell asleep it was so comfortable. When I woke up, she was still massaging my head. And she told me that I slept. Then she moved on back to legs and arms, and shoulders and head again. She really took her time and fully concentrated on me. Her phone wasn't even in the room which is excellent. Then I showered paid and left.

But get this guys, I didn't check for time on the first visit but yesterday before I went in, it was roughly 6pm sharp... when I left it was 7:35.... I mean for 250 that is amazing. plus $50 for every extra shot I mean there is no comparison.. and every time I visit, there seem to be somebody right after . She does have a fair share of clients. Lesson guys, this is another proof that looks do not always matter. Never judge a masseuse by her looks. looks can be deceiving.

Sadly, the hidious beast never got her beauty back. The witch is just a mean old bitch. Thanks for reading lads, now let's get punting.

Recent Ratings
blast77   3-9-2017 13:07  Karma  +5   The Beast may not be the best but why not try and test
ernieb   2-9-2017 23:49  Karma  +5   Hilarious
deadliner   1-9-2017 19:04  Karma  +4   
zennor   29-8-2017 05:49  Karma  +3   great story
Jjackson   21-8-2017 16:32  Karma  +2   Great report
NeverWong   16-8-2017 15:11  Karma  +2   Excellent
sc818   14-8-2017 22:01  Karma  +4   Very entertaining!
professuser   14-8-2017 17:16  Acceptance  +1   good story !
mchk   14-8-2017 16:20  Karma  +4   I love happy fairytale endings!
twiceAweek   14-8-2017 11:05  Karma  +6   interesting
Mister   14-8-2017 08:57  Karma  +5   Original
dryice   14-8-2017 08:08  Karma  +6   And with each release may it be happily ever after!
porkchops   14-8-2017 01:19  Karma  +4   Thanks!
LeoCan   14-8-2017 01:04  Acceptance  +5   
56kicks   14-8-2017 00:24  Karma  +3   Great report!! Well written!
deadliner
Lustful Lord

UID 13857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 927
Posts 216
Karma 919
Acceptance 161
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2017 19:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 fktingle's post

I went to try her recently.  Were it now for Fktingle's review, I definitely would have turned back.  But I went in because I was expecting a fine massage and masterful HJ, at a great price.  I left satisfied.

First off, she's not that ugly.  I was thinking "beast" but she's not that bad.  Old is probably more correct.  She might be touching 50.  But her body is in great shape.

I enjoyed a very nice foot stepping message and oil message.  Throughout she was quite chatty, but in Chinese.  

The HJ (and the buildup to it) was one of the best I ever had.  Yin from James Lee Mansion recently retired. This "beast" will do fine as a replacement.   Again, if you lower your expectations in terms of looks, she's fine.  Remember that you you're facing the floor most of the time and you can look at the ceiling at other times.

She did confirm that she has many regulars.   Her English name is Mandy.

Kudos for walking through that door fktingle.

Recent Ratings
ernieb   2-9-2017 23:50  Karma  +5   Oh I missed Yin
Mister   1-9-2017 22:17  Karma  +3   Good sequel
fktingle
Carnal Conqueror

UID 118647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 406
Posts 25
Karma 401
Acceptance 95
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2017 17:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 deadliner's post

Excellent to hear that my recommendations have been heard. There are many places like these people have got to just try, I always think if you don't try, you will never know.

I myself always try to find new  that don't particularly stand out in terms of looks but gives great service, first Lily,  Mandy (as you have found out her name). I think good masseuse need to be appreciated.

Happy Punting mate, good to have someone else agree!

P.s. I did say "beast" to give everyone the lowest expectations and as you have proved it, people will realise age also comes with experience and she isn't quite as bad as an ogre!

[ Last edited by  fktingle at 2-9-2017 17:58 ]