Karma 702
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2017 19:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Erection Supplements in PH

A few bros have been asking what was the supplement I used on my punts so I decided to make a separate thread on it. Not affiliated with the manufacturer in any way, just sharing for bros who are interested.

It's a herbal tea supplement sold in the Philippines under the name Lee MF Rhino Herbal Tea. I've used it in most of my sessions and have had, more or less, positive results. I'm not really familiar with the ingredients but I've read that they're herbs used in traditional medicine.

With regards to the taste, it tastes like sweet bark and dirt. Had a hard time when I first tried it, mixed it with water as directed but that also meant the taste stayed in my mouth longer. To get around this, I just dump the sachet's contents into my mouth and wash it all down ASAP.

The package also says that you should take it on an empty stomach to maximize it's effects. I did that once and all I got was a really bad headache and a hard cock. Not a good combo when you're looking to have fun. I suggest having a snack before taking it, like a sandwich.

Upon taking it, I experienced varying levels of headache/dizziness depending on how empty my stomach was upon consumption. The less I ate, the worse I felt. Best case scenario I'd feel a little lightheaded and a little sensitive to bright
lights with my face feeling warm and flushed. It definitely heats you up so drink a decent amount of water before and after you drink the tea up until you get busy. I am mid 20's, slightly overweight and I work out at least twice a week. Have no heart problems nor a history of it in my family. Would suggest trying a sachet at home first to see how hard it hits you then adjust amount consumed from there.

Not sure if placebo but I definitely have longer erections after taking it. I also last longer (sometimes to a fault) during sex.

As for availability and price, it's available in drugstore chains like Mercury Drug, some convenience stores like 7-11 or Mini Stop. Costs about PHP35, more or less USD0.70 per packet. Not sure if they ship to other countries.

Another supplement available in the Philippines is Robust. It does the same thing as Lee MF though I have had a bad experience with it. I took one pill before my 10pm session and it did give me a long-lasting woody but the side effects was utter shit. My punt ended about 1am the next day and I had to drive home from the motel. I felt warm and lightheaded on the drive home which slowly turned into a splitting headache. The day after was just as shitty since the headache did not disappear even after a full 8-hour sleep. It went on throughout the day until I slept and woke up the day after. Definitely not trying this one again.

Overall I'd recommend Lee MF Rhino over Robust. As with all supplements, exercise caution and stick to the suggested dosages. There are other supplements sold here in the Philippines though I have not tried others.
Jjaa123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 199178
Digest Posts 0
Credits 270
Posts 30
Karma 268
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2017 23:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Robust will give you head ache - makes you hard until you explode
1-2 pops and youe done

Robust extreme does not - i do not know why - makes you hard then limp then hard again - in short will make you very hard quickly and you will be able to do a lot of pops
2-4 pops

P max - follow recommendation stictly - will make you very hard for a long time
Sometime 4-5 hours straight can do more pops
But will give you a very bad side effect
Head ache for 2-3 days