Karma 309
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2017 16:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beijing and Shanghai tips?

hello -- in bj and sh for the next few weeks. have searched the forum and read the relevant threads -- but i'm unable to PM members to get the wechat contacts. i think my level is too low? if anyone has reliable WGs to suggest please ping me?

additionally, is backpage any good in beijing? all the pics and descriptions look fake.

my understanding is that bj and sh are mainly incall type places? not many outcall places?

thanks.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   13-8-2017 20:01  Acceptance  +5   Lots of touts offering out call around Jiangguo Hotel and probably any other 4 star hotel
Pedromendes17
Carnal Conqueror

UID 137877
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 50
Karma 343
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-12-2015
Location Uk
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2017 17:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 a203203's post

I'm going to Beijing and Shanghai later in the year and I am in the same predicament as you. From what I have read, Shanghai seems to be the better of the two for punting. SNG (Shanghai Nightlife Guide) has a lot of info. I think the sauna scene is supposed to be quite good here, similiar to Macau. I have read in the forum that the Riverview hotel on the Bund has a sauna attached to the hotel and girls are availabe to the room. I think this is where I'll stay their and try. As I said this isnt from experience and only from what ive read as ive never been before. Backpage looks fake. The same girls feature for Beijing and Shanghai.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   13-8-2017 19:59  Acceptance  +5   Favorable
liveabroad9
Carnal Conqueror

UID 179024
Digest Posts 0
Credits 426
Posts 43
Karma 419
Acceptance 132
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-2-2017
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2017 22:06  Profile P.M. 
Warning about SNG, from my experience. I don't really know who all the good reviews on the site are from. I guess I'd say, the girls really are pretty average looking, but their service in general is pretty decent. At least they are the same person as in the photos.