Age: I didn't ask but profile said 21 and looked about right
Face: 3.5/5 – Typical Chinese baby doll face
Body:  4/5 – Nice boobs but no ass, very skinny
Skill: 3/5 – Willing partner but could have been better
Service: 3/5 – Not bad but nothing too memorable
Price: 900 HKD + 100 Tip = 1000
Agent: Pleasant
Repeat: Agent yes, girl no

I wanted to share my first Hotel Girl experience from back in May. I understand the girl is no longer around but just wanted to share so other first timers know what to expect. So I did my research here and looked at all the girls profiles and since XL seems to have decent reviews here I went with time so then I went through their lineup and choose between 2 girls, finally picking 801 as she had cute face and nice looking boobs. I had my call and it was a bit nerve racking as it was my first time doing this and the phone rang for a long time and I thought to myself did I dial incorrectly, but just when I was about to hang up a guy picked up and I asked to book 801 but the guy said he couldn't see my number, I was calling from the cell phone my hotel had provided which I told the guy and he was fine with this and he asked what time and I gave him the time and then he gave me the hotel name. I quickly Googled it and to my surprise it was a pretty decent hotel, I knew not to expect a dump but wasn't expecting such a name hotel either. I asked what exit to get off and the guy was nice enough to explain which also allowed me to confirm I had the right hotel and told me to call when I got to hotel lobby.

Made my way to hotel few minutes prior to scheduled appointment and it was weird standing there since there was A LOT of people in the lobby and I was a bit in the corner not knowing what to do but I made my call and this time a woman picked up and asked about the number not showing up again and I explained the hotel cell phone and she told me to call back in 5 minutes. So I stood there and at the 6 minute mark called and was told the room number. I took the elevator upstairs and found the room easily then rang the bell like a nervous school boy. The girl opened the door a bit and I saw her face and she let me in. Honestly I'm not sure if this was the same girl I choose or really good photoshop skills or B&S and honestly didn't care as this girl had nice boobs and was cute so I told her okay.

The hotel might have been nice but the room was not as it was super small with a tiny TV(felt bad for the girl), it had 2 twin beds that were joined together. She then asked me to undress while she did then same. I saw food container on the table and asked if she just ate and she did.   She went to prepare the shower and had a clean towel ready which I was happy to see. I step into the bathtub and she cleaned me up but no action during shower. She then had me go out to dry of and wait on the bed which I did. She clenaed herself up and came to join me, she took the condom from the drawer to get it ready. Then onto the BBBJ and her skills weren't bad, this went on for a bit much to my delight. She then asked me if I wanted to be on top and I told her she should go first and I think she wasn't happy about this but didn't really let it show. So she got on top and rode me a bit, I asked to switch to doggie but she said I'm too big(I'm not, just average) so then I got on top but this was very uncomfy as I'm a big guy and my legs were like on the middle between the 2 beds. I went a bit but couldn't cum so when since we were almost out of time she offered to finish with HJ and she started it then I asked for BBBJ and she was hesitate and she had me go to the bathroom to clean up my LB first then went back to the bed then the BBBJ commenced and after a bit she used her hands and I told her when I was about to cum and she aimed in towards me and I was scared I might hit my own face so but lucky I didn't. She then used tissue to clean me up and she went to the shower herself and then I went myself.

I got dressed and had some small talk, she's been to HK a few times already but she doesn't know if she will be back. Confirmed price of 900 and gave her a 1000. SAid our goodbyes and I exited. I was actually planning to do HG again the next day but after this experience decided to save some money, it wasn't bad and I liked it more than regular walk up but wasn't too great either. I'll definitely try again next time I'm in HK and will even use the same Agent as I had good experience with XL. Hope someone finds my report useful, sorry it was late.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   10-6-2018 20:23  Karma  +8   Appreciated.
JJJ37   28-10-2017 00:45  Karma  +5   
ManchesterU   8-10-2017 23:21  Karma  +2   
pecanada   7-10-2017 18:37  Acceptance  +1   Favorable. I tried XL girls both times when i was in HK. All very young and pretty.
Pinkpuffy69   2-10-2017 05:02  Karma  +2   its ok to hit your own face with cum. it happens.
Siliconfan   28-9-2017 17:17  Acceptance  +1   Favorable. Newbie here. How do I find this XL and get a look at his/her girls?
laowai2015   28-8-2017 19:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info. Did you talk to the agent in English or Canto/Mandarin?
David.youngson   14-8-2017 11:10  Karma  +2   
Bloodrage   14-8-2017 05:00  Acceptance  +1   Hate bait and switch agents. Waste your time and money.
daytripper   14-8-2017 02:58  Acceptance  +1   Good honest information. Thanks!
tito007   13-8-2017 07:25  Karma  +2   
porkchops   13-8-2017 00:51  Karma  +4   Thanks!
blast77   12-8-2017 18:39  Karma  +5   Excellent
LeoCan   12-8-2017 16:48  Acceptance  +5   
batman108   12-8-2017 12:51  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jimyum   12-8-2017 12:28  Karma  +5   
CockasaurusX
Kinky King

UID 120281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1377
Posts 124
Karma 1373
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2017 03:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
just click on the gal database on top and then my honey... on the left side there is a list of all the providers including XL

good luck!