Face:  8/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: SGD 120/1hr
Repeat: Yes if I get the chance

I just flew in for a short trip and wanted to blow off some steam, but wasn't looking for a full punt so I checked some of the local punter's forums to find a good massage place.  Sasa was easy to contact via chat app. Was initially a little worried about her English because her answers were so short, but when I met her in person it wasn't a problem and she was able to answer all my questions via phone.

We arranged a late night meet up at their incall location which is a small and discrete looking massage parlor in a residential part of town. Little out of the way but not more than 10 minutes away from the CBD.

I bumped in to a cute Chinese girl as I walked in and remember hoping it was Sasa because she looked quite close to her ad. To my luck, it was. She was wearing black jeans and a tight black T-shirt that showed off her slim physique. I registered at the desk and paid the door fee then she took me in to a small back massage room to get started. She had me wash down (alone- wish she could have joined me) and then lie down on the massage bed.

Pluses of the massage experience were the bed was legit and comfortable- like you'd get at a higher end spa. The room was clean and well maintained so I relaxed pretty quick. Her massage was good- better than most providers I've seen that sort of half ass the rub down portion. If any real complaints, it was that I spent way too much time face down and couldn't enjoy looking at her more. Timing wise, be prepared that this is really a massage first and handjob second.

When the last 20 or so minutes came around, she had me flip over, took off her shirt to reveal a great set of perky tits. She climbed on top of me and kissed me gently all over my chest and face. She spent some time licking my nipples which isn't really my thing, but I can see why some guys would be into it. Handjob was great. Plenty of eye contact and great technique.

After not too long, I couldn't hold myself back and I popped. She cleaned me up with a towel and lied down to cuddle me. Great GFE- she was sweet, kept the conversation going and was constantly touching me and teasing me.  After a few minutes she offered me a second shot and I couldn't resist. This time, she got her jeans off to reveal a sexy black thong and a great ass. I loved running my hands all over her body and it wasn't too long before I came hard again.

Overall, great for an MP experience but I wish more time could have been spent on the sexy stuff and that she offered extras.  Would repeat if I get the chance.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ernieb   13-8-2017 18:33  Karma  +5   Thanks
Bloodrage   12-8-2017 14:19  Acceptance  +1   
LeoCan   11-8-2017 19:46  Karma  +5   
Mister   11-8-2017 13:47  Karma  +4   Not bad for two shots. PRC or local? How far did she resemble pix?
jeffzeke   11-8-2017 11:44  Karma  +6   good work bro! I'm going to check her out.
batman108   11-8-2017 11:32  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks