Reading Access 40
Registered 17-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2017 00:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Solus Per Aqua - Abby: nice girl in a great place

Date & Time of Session:  10Aug2017, evening
Name:  Abby
Link: http://go141.com/en/A45390-Centr ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese, no english
Face:  4/5 - looks cute
Body:  4/5 - a little chubby, but no excess body fat, MCOT
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $700 + $300 (CBJ) / 60mins
Revisit : YES, absolutely

After hearing so many good reports about the place, I had to check it out. What better time than after a tiring day in office!

Location: as reported many times before, this is the first hurdle any first time visitor needs to cross to get to SPA. For fellow bros, if you plan to go there, you need to take the side lane next to LKF called Wing Wah Lane. The lane has a number of restaurants and once the lane turns left, the entrance to the building is sandwiched between two restaurants. The name of the building is winner's building Block B (different from what is given on 141 site). I got so far with help from google and the map from 141. Once I reached 3/F, there was no banner for the spa anywhere. There were 2 doors - one for some hotel and other had a poster of a jewellery. I was pretty sure I got the wrong building, but when I called I could here the phone ring behind the door with the jewellery poster!

Anyway I was greeted very warmly by Ruby and was shown to a room. Post shower, Ruby brought 2 girls to the room for me to choose. I liked Abby's cute face so I chose her. Ruby remained in the room for the dry massage and I got a wonderful 4 hand massage with Ruby working on my upper body and Abby working my legs. Soon I was lightly groping Ruby, while I could feel the heat between Abby's legs on my feet. Even when the oil massage began, Ruby stayed back flirting with me till someone rang the bell and she left. Abby's massage was nice with the correct pressure (I do like massages to be fairly hard) and working each muscle meticulously. The usual teasing with feather touches on upper thighs and ass and light touches on the sack from behind. Then Abby gently lifted my legs on to her thighs while she sat in between my legs, giving her easy access to LB for a nice massage. Flip and she starts with a nice handjob while she gives me a cat bath with lots of eye contact and smiles. I loved it and LB was rock hard. I pulled down the top part of her dress and undid the bra to have access to her beautiful breasts. She was happy to have me sucking on them and feeling her LS through her panties.. she offered a BJ and asked 300 for it. Well with the LB rock hard, if a beautiful girl offers BJ you don't refuse! But I asked her to strip for the BJ. She happily lost all her clothes and put on a light cellophane on LB and started the BJ. BJ was fine, nothing great, but I was also otherwise occupied. She literally sat on my face giving me good access to LS. I didn't feel like DATY today, so was just feeling her LS. She really got going once I reached her clit and started rubbing it.

After a while she asked me to sit up and continued the CBJ before moving back to HJ. Then back down on the bed and she gave a nice oil massage to LB using her boobs. After a while I pulled her up next to me on the bed, she giving my LB nice rhythmic rub and me rubbing her LS. Felt she was fully involved at this point and started kissing me all over, and then LFK before moving on the full on DFK with with loads of tongue. I was sorely tempted to just push her down and start fucking. anyway I couldn't last much at this intensity and

She happily cleaned me up and dressed up while I was lying lazily on the bed. By the time I finished the shower, Ruby was back and helped me dress all the while teasing me.  Ruby just stepped out in time for the payment. Once I was out, Ruby mentioned that the rate for any one extra service is 200 and not 300 that Abby quoted. But anyway I was pretty happy and wasn't about the feel bad about overpaying $100. Ruby also gave me a light kiss to see me off, but not before promising a fresh set of girls next week. Well I am definitely tempted to make a trip next week as well!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
fiveforks   29-8-2017 01:38  Acceptance  +1   
umcorp1   21-8-2017 08:16  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   14-8-2017 16:16  Karma  +3   
wickedwickedsin   13-8-2017 08:01  Karma  +2   
Shuriken   13-8-2017 06:37  Acceptance  +1   Original
David.youngson   11-8-2017 17:30  Acceptance  +2   
professuser   11-8-2017 13:32  Acceptance  +1   good service
batman108   11-8-2017 11:34  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
aurufc   11-8-2017 10:16  Karma  +4   Nice report. must try the place
ramont   11-8-2017 08:42  Karma  +5   thanks