Registered 24-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2017 19:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines, Manila] Kirin -Nuru Massage

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  8/9/17
Name: Kirin  
http://manilatonight.com/index.p ... =1810#entry11647046 (You'll need an account on the forum - all spa line ups are posted here daily.)
https://www.theflyingdandy.com/l ... ery-massage-manila/
Agent: Spa Osaka
Nationality & Language: Filipina, some English, fluent Tagalog
Face:  9/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: Php 7000  
Repeat: Probably not

Kirin is a real looker. Unfortunately, not sure if attitude and performance stacked up to her good looks.

Kirin started the session late as she wasn't there at the appointed time (I had booked her first appointment). She came in about 15 minutes late and showed up wearing a silk robe covering up a black bra and panty set. Nothing fancy in terms of how she was dressed.

She started the session by explaining her various package options for extras (basic room fee covered a nuru gel massage). Extras included a package A (simulated doggy, she jerks you off while you pretend to nail her from behind), package B (same as A with 2 pops), and package C (Same as A, but with BJ). I went for C, hence the relatively high cost for a local girl.
She started out the session with a striptease lapdance that she gives all her clients. It was super rehearsed, and a little cheesy with this disco ball light. She gets naked and rubs up against you, and given how hot her body is, wasn't bad at all.

The next step was the nuru massage. She starts you on your back and pours gel all over you, then gives standard body slide service. Not bad, but I wish she had been fully shaved as her kitty was a little hairy and ruined the smooth gliding experience a bit.

Once she had me on my front, she continued the body slide a bit before turning her attention to my cock. She started out with a handjob which felt great thanks to the slick gel. After getting me good and hard, she started going down on me for a bit of BBBJ which was also not bad but i caught a bit of teeth every once in a while. Plenty of eye contact helped along with her dirty talk.

Where things kind of took a turn for the disappointing was after only going down on me for a minute or two, she asked me to get in the simulated doggy position. I obliged and she quickly finished me off almost as soon as I got behind her. I was a little disappointed as it was fairly early in the session and rather than teasing me, slowly building to a more satisfying climax she rushed me out of the room without offering more. Definitely didn't get my time's worth and felt rushed/rehearsed the whole way through. Not sure I'll repeat.

The only redeeming factor was she was sweet to me in the beginning and shared that she is actually a commercial model and promo girl, she even sent me some photos of her work the next few days- have put a few here so you guys can see she's really pretty.  She also said she was an FHM girl a few years ago and managed to track down the issue so can confirm that was
true.  Wish service was better, I'd be seeing her a lot more if it was.

[ Last edited by  pbobby696 at 10-8-2017 19:31 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jfranko1   8-9-2017 22:33  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   11-8-2017 11:34  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
aurufc   11-8-2017 09:57  Karma  +4   lol Always go for option C! good 1st report, keep them coming
MothToAFlame   11-8-2017 01:14  Acceptance  +5   Favorable
Mister   10-8-2017 21:06  Acceptance  +5   Pretty but Just Another Pro. Good first report. Put your reports in Newbie Reports to earn karma points