Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2017 19:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
XL Agent Bait and Switched to CC, petite plastic surgery women

Name of Girl:CC
Date of session: AUG/10th/2017, 3pm Thursday
How to Find This Girl:  XL Agent's phone 5168 2712
Face: 4/5 May have had plastic surgery to create raised cheekbones? natural fine silky smooth black hair.
Body: 4/5 curves where they should be. Large breasts to body size ratio but gravity pulled them down a bit. Round firm buttocks. Silky smooth skin. Petite around 150cm Upon closer inspection she had liposuction surgery to remove fat, due to scars bellow the belly button, one on each side of the body, looked like       -   -  
Skill: 3/5 avoided eye contact by closing her eyes entire time. Looked at her phone immediately when time was up. Best was BBBJ
Service: 2/5 Agent Bait and switched twice. Good that agent didn't make me wait even though I was early by half an hour. Hotel was a good location in TST connected to MTR, didn't have to sweat walking above ground.
GFE: Didn't feel like GFE, just a transaction
Price: HKD$1000
Language: Mandarin, little bit of Cantonese and English.

Detailed report of my experience:
Messaged XL agent with whatsapp: 5168 2712. Typed in Chinese to ask what girls are available at 10:30am, because someone on forum said it is less likely to get bait and switch if the girl you wanted was listed by the agent. Agent replied at 12pm asked "what girl do i want, i will book them for you". I sent screenshot of the girl I wanted (XL no.177 #A57733 http://go141.com/en/A57733-TST-HoneyGirls-XLno.177.html) and booked the time.

Arrived early, got the room number, got bait and switched. Agent messaged me again to try another girl, I sent screenshot of another XL girl (XL no.226 #A58686 http://go141.com/en/A58686-TST-HoneyGirls-XLno.226.html). Agent said she is available. Opened the door and bait and switched again, but she was prettier than the last. I may not get prettier girls when i get switched around anymore.

Went in, she called Agent. Session started, her name was CC aged 22. Told me to go into shower together. Nothing special in the shower, washed my back and LS. I tried to also wash her tits and armpit but she said no.

Main course
Got on the bed she licked my nipples for 10 seconds, then did BBBJ 30 seconds. I told her to look at me during BBBJ but she said she couldn't, maybe due to angle of the position or an excuse? BBBJ was the best thing in this transaction . She put condom on me with hands.
Asked me if I want to be on top or her on top first. Started in cowgirl position while i fondled her smooth skin and breasts. I tried to pump her in cowgirl position but my skill isn't good enough to match her bounce , so she told me not to move and keep my feet together. Switched to missionary with feet apart, thrust fast while her moans sounded like "uhm". Noticed she had scars bellow the belly button, I didn't know what they were at the time. Missionary with feet together had a tighter feeling, hugging missionary which we both hugged each other while I smelled her hair and kissed her neck and ear. Back to missionary with my hands on her shoulders for harder thrusting, tried to cum but i'm not feeling much friction or sensation from this women. Her pretty eyes were closed and her face tilted away from me at 30 degrees, felt she was trying to get it over with and ignore this memory? Switched to doggy style. Wanted to try Spider web position (face to face with shoulders touching the bed), but she said it doesn't work. Back to Missionary and it's variations. Kissed, licked her shoulders and ear, she said didn't want that while tilting her head to move me away from her shoulder. I was getting tired, so was she.

Downhill
Told me to hurry because there is not much time, my LB sagged a bit afterwards. Felt like an exercise, instead of running, I was moving my hips. How well i was doing was dictated by her moans, but she didn't moan anymore cos I was limp now . She said she will do a handjob. Nice handjob while i fondled her breasts, silky smooth skin, buttocks, nice hair,and hugged her. She said her hands were getting tired, asked me to masturbate myself, I thought I could do that for free at home  Asked if she will do BJ, she said no. Asked for BJ with condom she didn't understand. Her phone rang, the agent said "time to get off work" in Mandarin. A little bit frustrated I didn't cum, I asked how much it cost for BJ, $1000 for an hour.

She isn't that good, my curiosity was satisfied, showered separately, dressed, paid, hugged her and left.

I will have to train myself to climax with less pressure or not masturbate for a whole week before. I also have to pick reputable girls with reviews or i will be bait and switch victim, like the last two times I tried in the past 5 years. Bait and switch steered me away from this hobby.

Thank you for your time reading my experience, may the Punt God smile upon you. Feel free to criticize, comment, or ask questions. I'm a Newbie so i may have done things wrongly.

Please leave some Karma  for this lonely misfit, so I can look at good reviews, and write reviews of my own to help the community .

[ Last edited by  Bloodrage at 11-8-2017 00:13 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
J1mRob   14-8-2017 02:53  Acceptance  +1   Original
ZOZu   12-8-2017 06:47  Karma  +2   Welcome!
cityguy   11-8-2017 18:09  Acceptance  +2   never reward B&S - just makes it worse
flappo84   11-8-2017 13:11  Karma  +6   Thank you. Sometimes B/S stops when you tell the agent in a friendly way and he values you as a repeat custumer
batman108   11-8-2017 11:34  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
aurufc   11-8-2017 10:04  Karma  +2   Agree with mister and try some walk-ups to avoid B&S as you can just choose
LeoCan   11-8-2017 02:14  Karma  +5   
steriam   11-8-2017 00:17  Acceptance  +1   
sssqblf   10-8-2017 23:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mizunofan   10-8-2017 23:47  Karma  +2   
ramont   10-8-2017 23:27  Karma  +4   thanks
Mister   10-8-2017 21:01  Karma  +3   Good detailed first report. Boycott BS agents. Begging for Ks is counterproductive, even if you do it so charmingly
Bloodrage
Lustful Lord

UID 204986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 922
Posts 88
Karma 902
Acceptance 408
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2017 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Are Walk Up Reports in Chinese reliable or are they fake?

Tempted to try Walk Ups.
Are Walk Up Reports in Chinese reliable or are they fake? Walk up reports in Chinese only praise the girl, using articulate words. Photos in the review looks like the same photos used on different reports. Photos don't show the face, their skin color, body weight doesn't even match the girl, and yet reports include fake photos.

Think i will wear a hygienic face mask when i visit Walk Ups, not used to seeing other people during this hobby .