Face: 4.5/10
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 600 all-in, just under 2hrs - voluntary tip extra
Repeat: Yes. Explanation below.

So this was my first time with a wg. Had intended to try for a while but just kept letting opportunities go by. Headed to Huizhou for a Monday-Friday work trip and stayed at the Kande. I was out a lot Thursday during the morning and afternoon and it had been a long week - I was pretty out of it and figured a massage would be a solid end to the day. For whatever reason, it just felt like the right time. Figured worst case, a mildly pretty girl will spend an hour with me.

I got the VIP room and a dude led me down the hall to what looked like a recently finished hotel room with a shittier tv and no stuff. A girl came in, obviously very apprehensive about spending time with a foreigner - Huizhou seems like the kind of city where they assume you don't speak Chinese and are amazed if you can ask for kungpao chicken. Anyway, so we started speaking and she immediately lightened up.

I found out later she was in her late 20s, but at least in the dim lighting she looked 5-7 years younger. About 5'4, thin with a curvy waiste, a mild sort of 1930s shanghai bar girl haircut, refined looking, b cup chest and perfectly smooth skin.

She gave me an excellent massage - whole body, extremely attentive, neither too soft nor too hard. We spoke throughout about every odd thing, the sort of conversation you would have on a very good first date. Leg massage involved a lot of brushing up against me, in a kind of shy and testing way. We get through about an hour or 70 minutes or so and she comes to sit up next to me and lies with her head on my chest. Asks if I want some relief and I say yes. She says there's a fee, but she's happy to reduce it given how nice a time she's having - went down from 300 to 100. Honestly, I don't need 200RMB badly enough to take advantage of not being as gruff as the other clientele appeared to be, so I said I'd pay her the 300 anyway.

She got out the oil and gave me what is unquestionably the only hj I have ever enjoyed in my entire life...which would still rank it behind at least the top 300 blowjobs ever. Very deliberate, very focused, both hands at work the whole time. By far the best part - she was moaning and acted genuinely excited when I came. Cleaned me up and laid next to me for maybe 10 mins chatting...and then it was time to go. She asked for my wechat and sent me on my way. We talk every so often and I will 110% see her if I'm in Huizhou again, this time outside the Kande.

All in all, my first attempt was awesome. Just awesome. Except, you know, it was a hj. I don't know why I didn't ask about a bj; probably just because she was so soft and conservative-seeming and didn't bring it up...didn't seem likely to be an option, but the hell do I know. I was also totally in her charms at that point and when she whispered the offer all I could say was yes. No clue if anything more will be on offer should I visit again...to be honest, it's not clear she wants to be paid and not clear what she's interested in. Hopefully it's fun finding out.

Recent Ratings
doghead   12-8-2017 04:51  Karma  +4   It is all over for you...you have crossed the red line (1st visit with wg)!
Imdavid88   11-8-2017 14:57  Acceptance  +1   Nice but if you are ever in Huizhou let me know I'm based there I know the best places
p0ison   11-8-2017 00:37  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report!
UncleDad   10-8-2017 17:26  Karma  +4   Welcome to the hobby!
mchk   10-8-2017 17:10  Karma  +4   Great Report!
David.youngson   10-8-2017 13:39  Acceptance  +2   Thanks
aurufc   10-8-2017 09:30  Karma  +4   good 1st report. Keep enjoyed the fun chatting with her....who knows
obe   10-8-2017 09:08  Karma  +10   
Alice75   10-8-2017 09:06  Karma  +2   Kande hotel is kind of old but the spa there has some nice gems
Mister   10-8-2017 08:44  Karma  +6   Brilliant maiden report. Keep it up
hamshams   10-8-2017 07:45  Acceptance  +2   Great! Was this part of the hotel massage services?
LeoCan   10-8-2017 00:06  Acceptance  +5