Reading Access 30
Registered 31-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2017 21:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Solus Per Aqua (April)

Solus Per Aqua (April)

Date & Time of Session: 6/8/2017 3pm
Link: http://go141.com/en/A45390-Centr ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 for 60 mins

Located in the heart of LAN Kwai Fong but in hidden building of wing Wah lane so is a good place only 5 mins away from D2 central MtR station. Also with detailed and caring decorating and lots of small detailed signature stuff.

Anyway April with great smile. Give me great impression in the first sight, she ask me to lay down and started to ask me which part of the body is feeling tired. Concerntration most of the spot with ping pong reverse massage plus soft & superfacial way of oil pushing. And this is my first experience of shanghainese style massage

In her appearance Shes wearing a black v neck dress with plam white breast quiet attractive sharp in my eyes.

On the flip, she ask me what services I'm seeking for? Then I'm smarting reply her whatever services she provided I acceptance. Then she TEO, its amazing to see she totally naked the her clothes come off very quickly. She lay down as well & asking me what Is my sensitive part I point to my dick head & also my nipple. She started to laugh & mentioned I'm naughty I said I always being naughty as usual. Then she doing her body to body with her 34c breast, it's soft & sensitive overall, She said after foreplay my Dick is getting harder and using a wrapping paper which is popular in Shanghai to replace condom because it's much thinner and feeling much better in Bj she is true I'm just feeling likes without Condom just too much amazing feelings make my mind becomes more & more exciting and I've got my face in her pussy while she's sucking my little dick, 69 style is amazing because I can feel her juicy Pussy & big butt to play though. After awhile I'm can't control anymore to let it blow out with milllion thousand of sperms come it one shot, then She still lying next to me likes GF which I'm very enjoying have some pillow talk.

Amazing miracle happened in solus per aqua

Recent Ratings
professuser   9-8-2017 21:13  Acceptance  +1   good service but a bit expensive
mchk   9-8-2017 14:56  Karma  +3   cheers mate!
LeoCan   8-8-2017 23:33  Acceptance  +5