Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 350 HKD no tips for 30 minutes
Repeat: No

I am a sucker for Thai and bargains, so last week I ended up in Jordan again. Around the mtr exits there are about 3 locations (57 Pilkem + 61 Pilkem + 66 Parkes street) where you can find some young Thai for around 300-350 HKD, and most of the time you will get BBBJ (or more) without extra charges as often they are temp. new comers and not familiar what the "conventional" service is yet. So I did my usual round and finally knocked on Venues' door. She did not fully open the door, but I could tell she was very pretty with a tight body. Confirmed the 350 hkd with BBBJ and I walked in.

Once inside, I was not disappointed: smoking hot body, firm meaty ass and firm B/C boobies. I asked why did she hide that sexy body behind the door. She said she was afraid of the police as they knocked on her door a few times already (???). Once she trusted me a bit, she opened up and was actually quite funny and joking all the time. I expected great GFE with that playful character, but too bad that was not the case later on. Showered myself (I am ok with that), dried up, hopped on the bed and then tried to kiss her. Unfortunately a no-no. First sign of no GFE. So laid down for the BBBJ then. Nothing special, not deep or sloppy enough and too short. First sign of no PSE. Then she wanted to cap me. But I wanted to try my luck and see if i could DATY her. Another no-no. and the second sign of no GFE.

So I just asked her to lie down so I could do her missionary. I was not giving up with being kinky and tried to suck on her super cute toes will I was pumping her and holding her legs up in the air. Another no-no, and the second sign of no PSE. Eventually I gave up and accepted my faith of this mediocre punt with a super hot Thai. Turned her to doggy, pumped some more and then blew my load after she reminded me on the 30 mins mark. Showered alone again, while chit chatting a bit more since she was still a nice girl. Gave her 350 hkd only because she did not deserve a tip. You could tell she was disappointed because we did click friendliness-wise and I guess she expected a gesture.

All in all an average punt with a young and hot Thai for just 350 hkd. I gave her 2/5 and 1/5 for service/GFE still because of her funny, playful character and she did not really rush me.

PS.: not sure if the pics are really her on the other website - but she definitely is just as hot/pretty in real

Recent Ratings
jimyum   10-8-2017 10:29  Karma  +5   
David.youngson   9-8-2017 17:25  Acceptance  +1   OMG why would she reject toe-sucking, esp if her toes are cute??
tito007   9-8-2017 16:23  Karma  +2   
mchk   9-8-2017 15:48  Karma  +2   
aikawa   9-8-2017 11:38  Acceptance  +1   Original
Freelancer   9-8-2017 10:40  Karma  +4   Favorable
LeoCan   8-8-2017 23:31  Acceptance  +5   
aurufc   8-8-2017 22:49  Acceptance  +4   good to know cheers