Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2017 13:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Happy Massage CWB - good hj with average massage

Name: Did not ask
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43764-CB-SP ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
6 Aug Afternoon, CWB
Face: 3/5. Pretty cute face
Body: 3/5. Small and cute, nice hips and small tits
Skills: 3/5
Attitude: 3/5
GFE - 1/5
PSE - n/a
Price & Session Length: 500 for 1 hr, no tip
Repeat: Hardly, only to avoid spending more

So trying to escape scorching sun on Sunday, headed off to Star spa in CWB (been there a few times before, so will publish a report separately) but to my greatest surprise was closed - at 4.30 pm! Deeply frustrated, did a quick search on the forum, found happy spa in CWB, got enthusiastic and headed there. Easy to find , despite wrong address on the web site. Before I could even ring the bell, door opened- a middle aged manager walked me into a very dark but quite clean and cozy room, showed the menu - 500 for body massage with hj, 700 for b2b. Opted for 500 option, she said ok and went out. I had a quick shower and while I was drying up, a small young girl with a pretty face entered into the room. Slim body, cute face, in her 20s. Offered me to lie on the table, I tried to explain I first want hj and then -massage, she got very confused (not a single word in English), went out to bring the manager back , who got my request and translated it for her. She was ok, so I lie on my back and she starts a very nice play with my LB and entire area around it, using lots of oil. I liked that a lot - unlike many other girls, who mechanically jerk you off , she really was putting in effort to make it very pleasing for me, and she succeeded in it. I started groping her, and asked her to lick my nipples, which she refused. She was wearing shorts and a tee, so I could not access her pussy, tried to play with her small tits- she was reluctant at first, but later let me do it. She then sat close to my hips and started massaging my hips/LB area with oil, nearly driving me to conclusion, while I was touching her ankles, but then she stood up again so I could play with her tits before I came - strongly and loudly!! She cleaned me up, washed and came back for massage. Her massage skills were quite average, except she spent a lot of time sitting on my body and making sure my muscle pain goes away..  nothing spectacular, I just touched her nice hips again, which was pleasant, was thinking of going for a second shot but was exhausted with heat, so decided to have a break, and she did not even offer me to cum once again! She nicely played with my balls and anus though.. 60 min passed quickly, she let me go to the shower, I dressed, paid 500 and left...
So overall - hj was quite good, as for massage - you can get a similar one pretty much anywhere...

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   13-8-2017 11:29  Karma  +2   
mchk   9-8-2017 15:46  Karma  +2   
NeverWong   9-8-2017 13:41  Karma  +2   
blast77   8-8-2017 14:30  Karma  +3   
Mister   8-8-2017 10:56  Karma  +3   Name would be useful. Did she resemble any of the girls in the link?
LeoCan   8-8-2017 00:53  Acceptance  +5   
tito007   7-8-2017 16:29  Karma  +2   Favorable
professuser   7-8-2017 15:19  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2017 14:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 David.youngson's post

@mister

Did not ask for name as she does not speak English so we would not be able to understand each other anyway. Checked photos on the web page again, she might be the girl in pink dress (under the name Yoyo) or at least she resembles her.

Recent Ratings
Mister   9-8-2017 08:38  Karma  +1   Thanks